13

Sorry I've disappeared for so long! I had a crazy weekend, my ptv concert was lit, and then I came home and our wifi is down so that's not helping. It's almost finals week so I'm kind of stressed out, but I'll do my best to blow off my work and update while I'm at school <3  Also Waterparks aren't coming anywhere near me for the headlining tour i'm >:( hella upset (SHOUT OUT TO MY NEIGHBOR FOR GIVING ME HER WIFI PASSWORD HALFWAY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER!!!!)

7 chapters left?!

____________________________________---

"This seems unnecessary." I say to Kendlee, setting the see through lingerie back onto the rack but Kendlee quickly scoops it back up and holds the plastic hanger in her hand. 

"It's absolutely necessary." She argues, observing the thin item of "clothing".

"Geoff isn't into stuff like that." I say, walking away from the racy outfits and picking up a bottle of Victoria Secrets finest perfumes, at least that's what the sign says. 

I smell the nozzle and immediately flinch, wrinkling up my nose and setting the pink bottle back down on the counter. 

"Awful." I mutter and a sales associate turns around and gives me a fake smile. 

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." I smile and make my way back to Kendlee who's looking at a different rack of lingerie now, her fingers flicking through the outfits rapidly. 

"Yes he is, he just hasn't told you." Kendlee says, not looking at me, still holding the red and white outfit in her hand that she thinks I'm going to buy. 

"We've been together for almost two months." I say, a small smile dancing on my lips when I talk about him. "I think he would have mentioned it by now." 

Kendlee sighs and finally turns her attention to me, a hand on her hip, clearly irritated with me. 

"So, what are you going to wear for your hot Valentines date tomorrow?" She demands and I shrug lightly. 

"Maybe my black dress."

Kendlee pretends to throw up and I sigh, already over this dumb shopping trip she forced me on. 

"You're a pain in the ass Q," She holds out the lingerie to me again and I bite my lip. "The least you could do is look hot for him." 

I sigh again, this time in defeat and snatch the hanger out of her hand.

_____________________________________-----

"What did you get at the mall?" Geoff's voice carries through the phone and I smile slightly, dropping the various bags on the couch and fall down next to them, holding my phone next to my ear. 

"Stuff."

"What kinds of stuff?" He questions and I laugh, leaning my hand back against the couch. 

"The surprise kind. Are you coming over tonight?" I ask, absentmindedly petting Morty when he sets his head on my leg. 

"Of course, my dear." He says and I smile. "I just got to shower then I'll head over, okay?" 

"Sounds good." I respond. 

"See you soon baby." Geoff says and I can hear the smile in his voice before the click sounds and he's hung up. 

I hop up and grab the bags off the couch, carrying them to my room and opening my closet. I get up on my tippy toes and stuff the bags way at the top, and out of sight. 

I pull my blue skinny jeans off and replace them with black sweats, removing my bra and suddenly I feel much more cozy in my Waterparks shirt. 

I let Morty outside on the back porch, where it kind of looks like it might rain, and then spend the next 20 or so minutes cleaning up around the house and lighting candles until Geoff texts.