11

I've been doing a damn good job at avoiding Geoff, which actually wasn't easy since I'm still hanging out with Otto and Awsten. 

They flipped when I told them what had happened between Geoff and I, immediately ready to jump his ass for being what they defined as a "Cottonheaded niggymuggins." Awsten's all about ELF references. 

"We'll fix this!" Awsten had declared, standing up and pointing his finger at the roof. 

"No, you won't." I said and Awsten looked at me, confused. I sighed loudly and shrugged. "If he couldn't make a decision between a girl he's know for a week and the one he's known for 8 months, then I don't need him either."

Awsten and Otto are disappointed, obviously, I was smashing our squad. But they understood, and I appreciate it. 

Awsten is moving his controller violently, like that's going to help him drive better in the racing game. 

"Who else is here?" Otto asks when the door bell rings, holding the controller much more calmly than his opponent. 

"I don't know." I shrug, sliding off my bed and padding down the hallway, past where Morty is snoring loudly in the bathroom. 

Awsten and Otto hard originally come over to pick me up so we could go get ice cream but I happened to accidentally mention that I have a flat screen TV in my room and that's when Awsten declared we weren't going anywhere. That was 2 and a half hours ago, they're still playing the same game. 

I open the door and then immediately close it when I see Geoff. Unfortunately, he sticks his foot in the gap before I can get the door closed all the way. 

"Come on Q, let me talk to you." I creak the door open slightly so he'll move his foot and then I slam it in his face again, this time successfully. 

"Quinn!" He shouts, pounding on the door loudly. 

"You can take whatever you have to say and your daisies and shove them up your ass." I yell back and he stops pounding momentarily. 

"Please?" His voice cracks and my heart does as well. 

"Shit." I murmur, turning back around and pulling the door open, allowing him to come in. 

"Awsten and Otto are here too." I say, crossing my arms over my chest and staring at him. 

"It's okay, we're not listening!" Awsten shouts and I roll my eyes, before leaning forward and snatching the flowers out of Geoffs warm hands. 

I walk into the kitchen, Geoff following behind me. 

"You better start talking." I say, pretending to sound uninterested. I reach towards the highest cupboard, my small Ninja Turtles shirt lifting and revealing my midsection. I pull out a small vase that should be okay to hold the flowers. 

He doesn't say anything while I fill the vase with water so I speak up again. 

"Does Jen know you're here?" I ask, tossing the flowers in the vase and then slamming it on the table harshly, causing the loud sound to echo through the small room. 

"I don't want to lose either of you." I put my hand on my hip and stare at him. 

"You lost that privilege when your psychopath almost cost me my job."

"She's eccentric!" He attempts to defend her and I smirk, shaking my head lightly. 

"You're desperate." The hurt in his eyes appears immediately after the words tumble out of my mouth and land on his shoes. I want to lean down and pick them up, stuff them back into my mouth and pretend I never said it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."