19

yo this has been a crazy week

in waterparks news today: Otto still looks like Geoff w his haircut and THE FUCKING HEADLINER STARTS SO SOON

1 chapter left

___________________________________-----

"Do you know what today is?"  Geoff asks, a goofy grin lighting up his face, a glass of champagne in his hand.

"June 26th." I say, looking out the cafe window to the streets of New Orleans, it looks like it might rain. I hope it doesn't, that might put a bit of a downer on Warped tomorrow.

When I turn back to Geoff, he's still smiling.

"What's wrong with your face right now?" I ask, sipping my soda and giving him a bewildered look. 

"We met one year ago today." Geoff says as the waiter sets a bottle of open champagne on the table and I grin. 

"Holy shit, look at you. Memory of an elephant." I say, leaning forward and grasping his hand. 

"Only for the important stuff." He says and pulls away from me before grabbing the bottle of champagne, pouring both of us a glass in the fancy glasses they gave us. 

Geoff hands me mine and then holds his up, in true toast form. 

"I love you so goddamn much." Geoff says and I smile, leaning forward to clink my glass with his. 

"You know I'm stupid for you." I say and he immediately frowns. 

"I knew that joke was bound to come at some point, damn you." Geoff shakes his head but he's laughing, which causes me to laugh. 

We sit in silence for a moment, eating our food until I speak up.

"Hey, Geoff?"

"Yes Quinn." He says looking up at me and melting me with his blue eyes like he's done a million times before. 

"I love you so goddamn much."

______________________________---------

"Rainy Warped!" Awsten announces to us when we reach the lobby of the hotel, like we couldn't just look out the window and see how much it is in fact raining.

"No shit Sherlock." Geoff says and throws his backpack at Awsten, who attempts to catch it but instead fails and watches as it hits the ground with a dull thump.

"It's too early for this." Otto says as we make our way outside to wear the valet has the Waterparks little tour bus waiting for our arrival.

I glance at my watch. 8:34 AM. 

Warped gates open at 11 AM sharp, and everything's got to be set up by then. 

I open the back hatch of the van and place my backpack inside.

"I call shotgun." Awsten says, coming up behind me. Unlike everyone else when we stay in hotels on tour, Awsten decided not to bring just a small bag, but his entire suitcase. 

Awsten tosses it inside the van and then turns to stare at me. 

Quickly, I shove him back so he stumbles and then flip around, running to the passenger door of the van where I climb in, slamming the door behind me. I yank on my seat belt and buckle it before Awsten even gets to the door. 

"You got shotgun last time." Awsten pouts through the window as Geoff slides into the driver seat, Otto's already laid out in the backseat, probably trying to sleep for a little while before we get to the venue. 

"Sucks to suck, sucker." I say and Awsten stares at me for a moment before giving up and climbing in the back seat, sliding the door closed behind him. 

"So unfair." He says as Geoff smiles at me, placing his hand on my thigh as we pull away from the hotel, the rain thundering all around us. 

___________________________________--------

"That'll be fifteen dollars please." I say to the teenage girl who immediately shoves a 5 and 10 dollar bill into my hand, eager to get her new Waterparks shirt. 

I hand the item of clothing over and then pull the box of money out from under the table, placing the money inside and then relocking it. When I stand back up, she's still standing there. 

There isn't a line or anything behind her so I just fall back into my lawn chair and give her a small smile. 

The rain has eased up to a drizzle but the Waterparks merch tent is doing a fairly good job at keeping me dry. 

"You're Quinn, right?" The girl asks and I smile again, nodding my head. 

"That's me."

"Ohmygod!" She blurts out and I laugh. This has happened a few times so far on the tour, apparently all the die hard Waterparks fans know of me.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asks, actually bouncing up and down on the balls of her heels. 

"I'd love to, but I bet you anything you'd rather have a picture with that guy." I say, standing up and pointing behind her where Geoff is approaching the table. 

"OHMYGOD!" She screeches out and Geoff makes eye contact with me, his eyes wide, causing me to laugh slightly. 

"Hey!" Geoff says, quickening his pace to get under the tent and away from the rain. 

Geoff turns to me briefly, setting a white take out box on the table, pushing it over to me slowly. "Brought you lunch." 

I take it gratefully as he turns to his fan. 

"Hi, I'm Amber and I love you, like a lot." She blurts out and Geoff smiles, giving her a big hug. 

I pop open the box of food and am greeted by fresh steamed broccoli and stir fry, Warped catering is the best.

"Well, Amber, it's lovely to meet you." Geoff nods and then Amber turns to me. 

"Can you please take a picture of us?" She asks and I finish chewing a piece of water chestnut before nodding enthusiastically, taking the blue cellphone from the girl and snapping a few pictures of her with my boyfriend, his arm around her shoulder, a huge smile plastered on both of their faces. 

"There you go." I say, handing the phone back to her and picking up a fork, stuffing a bite into my mouth. 

"Is it true you guys met at warped?" Amber asks Geoff who laughs, glancing over at me.

"Yeah, it's true." I say, smiling at him. "He walked right into me, and then didn't even apologize. How rude is that?"

Geoff chuckles, looking down at the ground.

He makes some more small talk with her before announcing that he's got to get back to wherever. 

"I'll see you later Amber." Geoff says, stepping away and back out into the rain. 

"Bye Geoff!" Amber shouts enthusiastically, waving wildly as he walks away. 

"Love you Quinn." He winks at me and I smile, my mouth still full of food. 

"Lobe you too."

___________________________________----------

This is really short sorry. But the next chapter is the last one wowza! I love this story but i honestly can't wait to start Otto's story next!

again, i totally didn't proof read sorry mans