10

Some of the comments make me laugh so hard i love reading feedback and seeing what ya'll think of it while you're reading tbh i hope you're enjoying!

___________________________________--

Awsten looks at me sympathetically as he sets down a bowl of pretzels. I give him a bewildred look in response and he shakes his head, obviously saying to just wait. 

I look over to where Geoff and Jen are cuddling on the couch. She quickly sits up, a hideous giggle coming from her. I'm not even trying to be mean, she just has an absolutely repulsive laugh. 

Jen sticks her hand in the bowl of pretzels, touching at least twenty in her search to get one. Awsten sighs at this and places his head in his hand. 

Jen doesn't notice Awstens annoyance, instead she feeds Geoff the pretzel, a smile falling onto his face. 

I almost groan when he picks up a pretzel himself and feeds it to his girlfriend of now a week and a half. 

Otto warmly punches me in the arm, an obvious look of pity on his face. "Wanna go for a round of just dance?"

I nod, standing up. Otto hands me a controller and he steps around the coffee table to stand in front of the tv and set up the game. 

I look at the couple who are still feeding each other pretzels and then look to Awsten who sighs again and then claps his hands loudly, causing Jen to jump back in suprise, mid pretzel feeding. 

"He's 27 fucking years old, I think he can feed himself."

Geoff glares at him and then looks to me in wonderment like I'm supposed to back up his annoyance with Awsten. Jen laughs, so far she's been too dense to realize when we're actually being rude to her. She thinks everything is a joke. 

"Oh Awsten, you always have been a joker. Mind if I get some juice or something?" She stands from the couch and sets off towards the kitchen. 

"Actually I do mind. Don't fucking touch my drink Jen or I swear to god." Awsten threatens, quickly following the brunette into the kitchen. 

I step in front of Geoff and stand next to Otto as he chooses Hit The Road Jack for us to dance to.

"What the hell was that?" Geoff asks from behind us and I ignore him, focusing on moving my right arm in sync with the dancer on the flat screen TV. 

"Do you guys not like her?" 

"She's kind of a bitch." Otto responds immediately, not taking his attention from the screen for even a fraction of a second. He's beating me. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Geoff argues and then shuts up when his girlfriend reappears in the living room, falling down on the couch next to him. Awsten walks in front of Otto and I, momentarily blocking our view of the TV, obvious annoyance written in his features. He's holding 3 bottles of orange juice. He reseats himself in his recliner. 

"You know Quinn." Jen says and I barely resist the urge to spin around and throw the Wii remote at her head. I feel like my aim is good enough that I could hit her squarely in her big fat forehead. "I don't like the way those jeans fit you." She continues and Otto scoffs next to me as we finish the dance, him beating me by just a few points. 

"And I don't like when you talk." I rebound, turning around to stare at her. Geoffs jaw drops, Jen stares at me before cracking up again.

"I love how we're already such good friends we can just jest with each other!" She laughs obnoxiously and I roll my eyes, turning back around and seating myself on the edge of the table as Otto chooses another song.