Chapter 14

I had showered and donned on Marcus' overlong luxurious robe and was even now sinking my teeth into a hamburger. Whatever I had thought about Marcus I had never expected him to be one to don on a robe.

"I cannot believe you are stuffing that abominable stuff some call food into your system," said Marcus as he came up to me holding a cordless phone of all things.

He thrust the phone into my hands and when I cradled it to my ears so I could speak into the receiver, Marcus thrust his hand into the opening of the robe and cupped the light weight of my globes that suddenly seemed weightier in the palm of his hands.

"Don't mind me," he said then nodded toward the phone silently urging I speak into it.

"H..hello?"

"Who is this? I hear there is a new contender for the throne now that the old King is irreversibly dead. I wish to speak with this challenger."

By then Marcus' s fingers were busy rolling my nipples and churning out a wave of longing that had my voice trembling as I answered the caller on the phone, "Sp..speaking."

"What the fuck..put Marcus back on!"

The caller's voice could be heard loud and clear through the speakers but all Marcus did was to reach out and off the phone. Then he took it off my hand and tossed it aside. Tucking his hands back into my rob he shifted his talented fingers to slide up to my thin shoulders and push off my robe to have it pool onto the floor.

His head instantly lowered to nuzzle at my neck. He rained kissess down it before reaching out to drop small licks up its sides then just as I was sinking into the sensual haze of lust his teeth elongated and sunk into my neck. I gave out a piercing cry before I felt my own canines extend to sink beneath his own flesh.

We drunk hungrily from each other before Marcus shifted his hands beneath my ass to lift me high. I instantly wrapped my arms and legs about him then we were moving and a few short strides later he was lowering himself onto a hard surfacd and me onto him. I felt the delicious sensation of him sliding into me and almost came from the pleasure that errupted along my nerves but then he was rocking me up and down his length until I trembled with the tension building within me.

A rapid succession of quick upward jabs that had me tossing up into the air only to be pinned back down by his teeth sunk deep into me. Anymore violently and his teeth would have torn out my skin and flesh altogether and I his.

Just then a loud blaring alarm rang out jerking us apart. The shrill sound went on and on piercing our sensitive drums till we were to all intents and purposes paralysed. I struggled to get to the door to find out what was going on but then like a loud trumpet in my head a warning rang out.

Witch!!

"Marcus!!" I opened my natural barrier to communicate with Marcus mind to mind.

"Marcus, the witches are here. You have to get up. Use me. We are one now so you can lean  on me," then I instantly felt him burrowing into my mind seeking our unity. I closed my eyes and accessed the well off power my new position wrought. When I opened it next we were shielded in a cocoon of pure silence.

I got up. My eardrums mended itself through my healing powers and I rose to grab and don on my rob. This would be my first face off as Queen I would rather have been better dressed for it but was willing to make do. Vampiric speed not withstanding the witches were no slouches themselves. Marcus was quick to clothe himself.

We had only moments to prepare. I tied my sash to hold the robe closed tight and then they were here.