Chapter 1

"Hurry Jenn!!! We're late!!" my sister Itzel yelled at me rushing through the people towards the gate.

"We made it!!" i sighed in relief while finding our seats next to each other.

Itzel was my sister but one year younger than me but we actually get along like best friends. Me & her are both youtubers in our main channel called Jenn&Itzel. Our channel has 20k subscribers. When we got that many subscribers we made our best effort to make better videos and move to LA from Chicago. Although we may be somewhat close to famous ((youtube famous )) we were really big fangirls. We moved here to meet other yourubers like us & to meet our fans. We were both able to move out of the house because i was 18 and she was 17. Also because our brother Gabe lived here too. And yes the Gabriel Morales is our older brother from the band IM5.

"Oh ma gawddd! Jenn we're here !!!" Itzel said shaking me & waking me up.

I look out the window and see the sunny California and decided to take a picture and tweet it.

'@Jenn_ann; Helloo LA ! 💕 @Itzel_s'

We walked to baggage claim and during the wait i decided to look at my news feed. The first tweet captured my attention.

'@CameronDallas; finally , LA! hope to see you guys here!(: '

"OH MY GOD, ITZEL ! ITZEL!" i practically yell with such excitement while people gave looks.

"What happened Jenn?" She asked with laughter at my fangirl moment.

"CAMERON DALLAS IS IN LA!! We need to find him! He's the guy of my dreammsssssss!" i say in one breath.

"We'll find him tomorrow! i want to go to shopping! And i hears Taylor Caniff was going and they probably hang out!" She said while smiling realizing we might meet them.

"Ok then!"

On our way outside of the airport, a girl around 14/15 came up to us.

"Are you guys Jenn & Itzel ?!" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, we are." we both say and smile to her.

"Oh my god im a really big fan of your guy's videos! can i take a picture with you guys ?"

"Of course ! " We said and took a picture with her.

Aww. We extremely love our fans. They are always supporting us.

After we waved goodbye to the girl we walked outside to wait for Gabe to take us to his house with the rest of the band.

~~~~authors note~~~~~

Hi every one. This is my first story and first chapter and hope you guys like it!