Chapter 24

§§ cams p.o.v.§§

I'm a complete wreck. I cant get the fact that the love of my life isn't safe or without me. Its been a month and we havent heard shiz from Jenn or Paola. Brent is pretty bad as me too. The license plate number were searched but only led to an abandoned house where they searched and found nothing. Every hour , she's the only thing in my mind . i havent ate, only slept for 5 hours this whole week . i just need her with me to know she is safe .

"Cam, come eat." Taylor said walking in my room.

"Not hungry." I replied , i just laid there.

"C'mon. You have to eat. You'll end up going to the hospital or get sick. " he said.

"Why. Jenn is probably dead , hurt or anything . " i said with attitude .

"Bro , i know . But she may be alive . We'll find her i promise." He said . I just looked at him. I just want her with me . Protecting her .

After the silence Brent came in with puffy eyes.

"Police called to inform us they havent found anything but they will keep looking " he informed .

"Alright " i said and laid back down.

Brent was broken too. Paola was his first love . He's pale and as wrecked as me . We both had the same terrified feeling that we cant explain.

"You guys have to eat. Your going to get sick." Itzel said as she came in with puffy eyes as well .

"Well im not hungry." Brent said and walked out and we heard a loud thud .

§§brent's p.o.v§§

Its been a hell of a month . Literally. My one and only love was gone . And i have no idea where she is . I cant stop thinking about her . I should be the one with her defending her . But i couldnt . She could be hurt . And im not there . Those thoughts kept circling my mind until i got a phone call from the police ,

They just informed me they havent found them . But they will keep looking . I was hoping they had something i guess not . I walked to Cams room to inform them since i informed the rest . We were all staying in Cams house . The living room and guest rooms .

"Police called , to inform us they havent found anything but they will keep looking" i informed . I got a bit dizzy after words most likely bc i havent ate but i dont have an appetite at all .

I didnt understand what they responded so i walked down the stairs to lat down as my face collapsed to the ground.

§§Jenn's p.o.v.§§

"WAKE UP SLUTS" Michael yelled as me & paola shook of fear .

We've been here for an entire month. This was a month full of hell. I never believed that hell would be somewhat better than here . We got abused , raped , and beaten more. We learned who sent them to do this to us. Mike . Not a surprise but unbelievable he could do this. We were so close to escaping with Steven .. But they caught us and killed Steven. I have been crying non stop. Im living in hell . And Paola is too because of me .

"So which one first?" Michael asked with an evil smirk.

Paola & i just looked at each other with tears already forming .

"Hmmm, Lets get Jenn" he said and yanked my arm off the chair.

I didnt speak , i just silently cried or he will beat me more .

"You know ima have to do this till you die " he said in a happy tone.

"Just kill me already. " i simply said.

"No no no. Thats no fun" he snickered.

"Now the fun" he said and touched me .

* skip part bc i dont want it to be nastay , but she gets raped , k ? K*

I laid there , tied arms . Crying my eyes out until i no longer had tears . Im left here for hours until Michael takes me back to the room with Paola. She wasn't raped ever though. But terribly beaten. Quite a lot .

Hours later Michael came in and took me back to the room. I saw Paola there . Starring at me with fear as i just let a tear slide down my face .

*next morning*

We woke up in the morning to the small light that came from a window . Since we were in a basement and Michael barged through door with a alcohol bottle in his hands .

"So ladies , you wont shut up at night. & why is that" he slurred and threw the bottle to the wall and shattered glass was everywhere .

Michael didnt do anything besides that and just left . Well we're not getting hurt so early . The door slammed and i turned to see Paola starring at the shattered glass.

"I have an idea" she whispered and tried to reach a piece of glass .

~~~~~~~~
Wanna guess what happens ? (;

Lol well i updated at midnight . How ju guys like it ?

Good or naahh?

Well hope you liked it . I will update as soon as i can . K ?

Love y'all

& THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 10K reads ALMOST THERE LOVES THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHO.

& thanks for all dem votes & for adding them in your reading list

THANKS ,

& if you want follow me on insta & tweeter ? @jennychvz .

LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS

GOODNIGHT BTW ILY ,

{jenny*}