Chapter 23

§§Jenn's p.o.v. §§

I woke up with tied arms and legs to a chair in a dark room. I struggled with hope to get loose but there was no chance . I started to look around as my eyes adjusted to the dark light as i see another figure next to me in a chair .

"Paola?" I whispered .

"Yeah." She whispered but with fear.

"Do you have any idea where we are?" I asked even if she might of been knocked out too..

"In an abandoned house , like 2 hours away from the house . " she whispered . how did she remember or know..

"How do you know ? "

"Well i didnt really knock out as long as you . Probably for like 5 minutes..."

"Did you see who it was ?" I whispered curiously .

"They never took off their masks.. But they are buff which scares me "

As she finished her last sentence , a tall buff man came in .

"Good you girls are awake .." He started .

Neither Paola nor i made a movement . I could say we both were terrified on what may happen .

"What do you want with us ? " i spoke up. If im gunna be here i aint gunna be here with out a reason.

"Well you should know. Remember your loved one ? Mike? Well he's in jail because of you. And your going to pay for that."

"But why Paola?" I asked quietly .

"Oh , she was with you and we dont want a snitch that will come and save you." He said with a devil smile visible under the ski mask.

"STEVEN , COME OVER HERE " he called.

Steven ? Hope it isnt who i think.

Wait . Spoke too soon. It was my best friend Steven that walked in .

"Yes?" He asked . Then looked at us . "Jenn?"

"Oh so you know each other . Good . her friend is gunna be the one making her suffer . " the man laughed .

I looked up to them . Am i gunna die ? After a moment of starring at each other Steven finally made a movement and walked toward us . And the first to be abuse was me i suppose . He untied me and took me to a room in the corner .

"I'm so sorry Jenn i didnt know it was you." He said with worry tone.

"Why? Why would you even do this to someone ?" I asked .

"Mike . Everything is Mikes fault . Im doing this to live . I would never of done this for fun. Im being forced !" I whispered for the other man didnt hear.

"But ima try my best for you guys to escape . Even if it may cost my life . " he said to me .

"Thanks Steven . " i simply said then i heard a scream in the room i just came out of.

§§Paola's p.o.v§§

I stayed still since Jenn was taken out of the room but with the buff man . He stayed there . Starring at me.

"So Paola. Your very beautiful." He said getting closer to me as my heart races in fear. I stayed silent looking at my legs . He came in front of me and grabbed my chin with his tough hand .

"I said your very beautiful you filthy slut!" He raised his voice that made my heart race even faster .

"Thanks." I replied quickly.

"Responded a little to late missy. " he said . Seconds later i felt a heavy hand hit my face . He slapped me . If this is how we are gunna be treated , we'll die soon. Or at least i will.

§§Steven's p.o.v.§§

As i got in the room to see Jenn. Then i realized she's the one they kidnapped . As i said THEY. I have no part . But i have to hurt them. Mike is a stubborn person and gets what he wants and ever since Jenn denied him , hell broke loose .

I brought Jenn to the other room where i was suppose to hurt her but i explained on why i was here . I dont wanna hurt them . Now i want to help them escape . When i finished explaining i heard a slap come from the other room. Paola . Jenn just stood there , motionless as a person bursted through the door .

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! HURT HER " Michael yelled at me .

I just stood there . I dont want to hurt my friend . He pushed me out of his way and walked towards Jenn and grabbed het arms .

"Since Steven wont do his job, i will" he said and slapped Jenn a bit harder than be did to Paola . Jenn fell in pain. I tried to rush to her but Michael got her and took her back to the room.

"And you" Michael said as he came closer to me . I became the tough guy and didnt move .

"Do what i say or i will tell boss. " he said . He's changed . He was a good guy. But Mike sabotaged his brain to do bad and cant change his mind .

"Fine" i huffed and walked to my room. How will i help them escape?

~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYYS .

I havent updated in foreverrr

Omg i feel like a terrible person .

Sorry 😭

But ayy i updated(; i did this in class so yay!

But can you guys so me a HUGE favor . ? Follow me on insta ? tryna get to 300 followers . @jennychvz

& thanks for the 200+ votes & 7.9K reads !

Thanks for putting my story in your reading list too! Thanks qutays'!

Love you all . & should i post the new story's chapter ? Yeah or nahh? Comment (:

But im sorry i've been lagging ima try to update frequently now .

THANKS ILY GUYS

{ jenny*}