Chapter 29

JENN POV

We got to the beach and settled our seats around the fire since we might stay here late . There were little seats so i decided to sit on Cams lap .

"Hey babe " he smiled as i sat on him.

"Hey there cutie " i replied and kissed him .

"IEW PDA " brent yelled .

"Shut up , ive seen you almost swallowing paola " i said making him and paola turn red . Job done .

After a while of just talking it got dark and cold so we lit the fire . We all sat around it but to me it was still cold.

"Im going to go get a blanket from the car . Love you " cam smiled and pecked my lips then walked off .

I stayed seated next to Rosie and kept talking .

"Ima go get a sweater" i heard Kat say .

We all nodded and stayed in our conversations .

It was 5 minutes and Cameron nor Kat has came back and both rosie and i were getting cold. I walked up and began walking to the car .

As i got closer i saw cameron getting out of the car with a blanket speaking to Kat . As he closed the door she got up to him and started to whisper in his ear. He kept moving but It was too dark to see so i was still back . As i got closer i realized they weren't whispering .. They were kissing . My heart shattered I stood there just didnt know what to do to got up to them and yell at her or yell at him for not pushing her away. I just wanna run away right now . I felt the burning tears forming in my eyes as i got back to the fire place in look for jack g .

"Jack , can you take me home ?" I whispered so no one could hear.

"Why ? Cam doesnt wanna go." He said as he turned to me and saw my eyes about to burst and make a river .

"Explain in the car." He said told me and got taylors keys .

"We'll be right back , gunna get some medicine for her headache " jack lied and we walked to the car. I looked where the car was and see Kat and Cameron talking , i didnt bother . I would just want to cry more .

"So i want to ask what happened " jack asked and we left the parking lot on our way home .

"Okay . So long story short ; Well i went to go check what Cameron was doing since he was getting the blanket from the car but when i went to the car i saw him and kat" i paused . "Kissing" i finished .

"What? Are you sure ? Cam wouldnt do that to you , he loves you . He isnt that stupid ." Jack said . We were almost home when i started getting a call .

"Who is it ? " jack asked .

"Cam ..." I looked at him with my puffy red eyes .

"Are you going to answer"

"I dont want to . Im going to end up crying ." I admitted .

"Then let me answer . I'll tell him you left your phone in the car while your at the store." He quickly said taking my phone from me answering and putting it in speaker .

"Hello?"

"Hey , where's jenn?"

"She's at the store getting medicine . Im in the car but she left her phone ."

"Ok but why did you guys leave ,?"

"Dont act stupid Cam." Jack told him . Jack is like my best friend he would slap a bitch if he wanted to.