Chapter 26

§§cam's p.o.v.§§

Today is finally the day that they let Jenn out of the hospital. Paola left a day earlier but they are both great now , which couldn't make me any happier .

"You ready babe ? " i asked jenn. We all decided to make her a surprise welcome back party. since she has been through a lot of hell.

"Yeah, lets just finish signing the papers ." She said and signed the papers and gave them to the nurse . I grabbed her bags and her hand and out we go .

"Lets go home " she said in the happiest tone . Couldnt blame her . She was gone for 2 months and its almost our 9 month anniversary. Which of course i have a surprise for . Of course i do .

We walked out the hospital hand in hand .

"I missed this " i said to her and kissed her forehead .

"I did to " she replied with a real smile .

"I missed that too." I whispered to her and kissed her .

"I love you ." I said to her and opened the door to the car .

" i love you too. " she said and smiled .

I missed her . Everything . I say i miss her alot but she is my life . I dont know what i wouldve done with out her . She is the reason i live and the reason i try . With out her , i would be no where . Im glad we met . And i planned something already for our 9 month anniversary . It would be perfect .

We both talked the whole way back to her brother Gabe's house . Their parents came so that would be a surprise too. But pretty much its her birthday party again but nothing would go wrong now .

As we parked i quickly rushed out and opened the door for her .

"After you ma lady" i said . .

"Well thank you kind sir ." She laughed and walked on to the house .

As we opened the door everyone came rushing to hug Jenn.

"YOUR BACK !" Gabe said and hugged her & so did Itzel . Family moment . Priceless. *sheds a tear* lol .

All the boys and girls are here & After all our hello's we went to the back yard .

"FOOOOD" jenn exclaimed .

We all laughed . Moments later yhe doorbell rang . It was her parents and Jenn just looked at me .

"Come lets go see ." I told her

We walked to the door and saw her parents standing there with open arms for Jenn. In seconds Itzel and Gabe came .

"Mama & pa . !" Gabe yelled . They all had another perfect family moment . * sheds another tear*

For the rest of the day we all got together and had fun . but not too much cause you know , parents in the house . But over all best day since im with my love .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOOOOOO GUYSSS

QUICK CHAPTER FOR YALL

ITS ALL GOING GOOD RIGHT ?

NOTTT FOR LONGG .

SORRY I COULDNT UPDATE BUT OMFG TEEN WOLF KILL ME

& I NEED FRIENDS YO . ya'll got a kik. ? or nahhh .

Kik me if ya want to be my friend .

I need friends . 😭😭

Kik- jennyy_chavez

So yeah I WILL UPDATE A SOON AS I CAN .

& btw my wattpad app is actingg whack rn soooo yeah.