Chapter 13

§§Jenn's p.o.v.§§

Well its been two weeks since i left the hospital. Everything went back to normal pretty much. I pretty much remember most of my past. Which is good. I still do my youtube videos for our channel . The day i left the hospital we have gotten more followers and subscribers . We felt happy and i felt loved because when i was in the hospital the #getbetterjenn was like 2 trending .

"Hey babe!" Cameron said walking into my room.

"Hey babe" i replied with a smile as he kissed my cheek.

"How are you?" He asked .

"Very good love. How about you?" I said in a british accent .

"Your accent's cute love!" He said and we both laugh.

"So i wanted to ask you something.. " Cameron said.

"Ask away" i replied.

"Do you want to go to Nashville for the magcon tour?" He asked with a smile .

"Nahh, i rather stay" i said joking but he took it serious and got sad .

"Just kidding! Of course i'll go!" I said. His face lit up and smiled.

"Don't do that! " he laughed .

"But you still love me " i said .

"Indeed i do." He said and pecked my lips.

"Lets go get food?" He asked.

"Fasho. Where?"

"Hmmm, Taco Bell?" He said with a big o' grin.

"Of course lets go! " i replied as we stood up and walked out the door.

"Where you goin little sis" Gabe said as we were about to walk out the door.

"Gunna go eat , want anything?" I asked Gabe hoping he wont.

"Nahh, i just wanted to bother ya little sis" he said.

" Ha , sure . Just picking on the middle kid . Well we'll see you later" i said to Gabe as Cameron and i leave the house hand in hand .

We drove to taco bell and ordered our food. We found a seat and sat down and waited for our food.

"When do we leave for Nashville?" I asked for i could know when to start packing.

"In 2 days, i'll help you pack dont worry" he said . I smiled . He's the perfect boyfriend ever .

"And i'll help you pack." I said in return .

"Thanks babe" he said and hugged me .

Our order was ready and he got the food for us . We ate our food and had our random conversations .

After we finished , we drove to his house.

"Can i spend the night for 2 days ?" Cam asked.

"Of course" i replied .

"Thanks love" he said and gave me a huge hug.

We walked in his room and i helped him pack.

"How long are we going to be at Nashville?" I asked to see how much clothes to pack.

"One week.. But pack for two weeks." Cameron said trying to hide his smile.

"Why pack for two weeks if we are staying for 1 ? " why would we stay for 1 week and take for 2 ? I thought to myself.

"We're going to Florida after Nashville. " Cameron said with the biggest smile. " i was going to surprise you but you'll find out anyways"

"Awwh, and with the magcon guys & their girlfriends too?"