Chapter 27

§§cam's p.o.v.§§

Today was our 9 month anniversary and the hopeless romantic i am , i decided to wake up early and make her breakfast . Her brother & the band were on tour and itzel was with Taylor taking a little road trip together , so we were all alone . *wink wink*

I woke up at 7:25 , which is early for us , and went down the kitchen . I decided to make the best effort and made her pancakes , eggs , hash brown & i cut fruit up and put it on the plate . I put the plate on the table and put roses on the table for her . I also got her a necklace with a heart and i have the necklace with the key . I just hope she likes it .

"Done " i said satisfied on what i set up .

I was going to walk up stairs but i got a text first .

Kat;

Hey babe . I havent talked to you in forever . Let's get together (;

Me;

No . Bye.

I simply replied . I wasnt in the clever fighting mood . But basically what happened was that we went out for about a year until i found out she was cheating on me . & i never forgave her and never will.

I opened the door and laid next to her and kissed her to wake her up. She turned over and lightly opened her eyes .

"Morning beautiful." I whispered to her .

"Morning" she smiled and got up to the bathroom.

As i waited , i checked my phone and Kat replied .

Kat;

Why babe . We're so cute together (;

that got me mad . She knows im with Jenn .

Me;

Why do you even bother . You know i love Jenn , and i wouldnt go back with you if it was against my will. But why dont you go with Dave ,? Or did you cheat on him too. ? So LEAVE ME ALONE .

that was the last text i sent her . She's honestly dumb if she thinks ima get back with her .

Jenn came out of the bathroom and we walked down stairs .

She saw the set up and looked at me .

"Happy 9 month anniversary babe . " i smiled and gave her a hug .

"Happy 9 month anniversary " she smiled and pecked my lips .

We both sat down and ate the breakfast i made . It was honestly good . I could become the best house husband . We finished up and i cleaned up.

"Thank you . " she told me as she hugged me while i was washing dishes .

"No problem . Anything for you." I smiled and kissed her temple .

I finished cleaning and i got the necklace for her . I put mine on and walked to her sitting on the couch on social media.

"Jenn" . i said to her

"Yess Cam?" I asked .

"Happy 9 month anniversary . Thank you for the best 9 months of my life. I love you with all my heart. Forever and always " i said to her and put the necklace around her .

"Thank you so much for those perfect 9 months , i love you" she said and we kissed .

After those good 5 minutes we walked up to her room and she took out a framed collage of all the pictures of us . Then she took out a phone case of a picture edited of both of us together . I put it on my phone and hugged her .

"Thanks babe . " i smiled . This was cute . I put it up on her room since i stay here more than my own house.

"Your welcome . I love you. Forever and always ." She said and we laid on the bed for a while happy we are together .

"Best day with the best girl" i said and we watched a movie .

~~~~~

FINALLY

i updated . SORRY ALL LATE

I am so sorry , i've been busy 😭

But yeah.

THANKS FOR 12.3K Readsss

Ilyg .

But i will try to update as soon as i can .

Thanks babess

♛♛ jenn ♛♛

Btw i changed my twitter and ig juss if u wanna follow .

Twitter - @queenjennx

Instagram- __jennayy

I'll follow back if ya just ask for a follow back (:

Ty ♡