Chapter 17

§§Jenn p.o.v.§§

I wake up and check my phone to see it was 4;30 am. Wow thats early for me. I slowly got out of Cams side without waking him up . I walked over to the bathroom when i feel my bruises above my eye began to hurt and felt lightheaded. I didnt get to reach the door when my body gave up and i collapsed to the ground.

§§Itzel's p.o.v.§§

*day after incident*

I woke up in Taylor's arms. I turned around and see Cam sleeping in his bed alone with out Jenn. I slowly got out of Taylors grip and walked towards the bathroom as i see Jenn laying on the floor.

"Jenn!" I yelled loud enough so Taylor and Cameron would wake up .

"What happened ?!" Cam said as he shot out his bed coming towards Jenn.

"I dont know i just woke up and saw her here at the floor. " i explained to Cam and Taylor as Cam got Jenn bridal style and laid her down on their bed. I quickly got some rubbing alcohol and a cold wet towel and dabbed it on her head.

"She probably just fainted " i said trying to wake her up.

I kept putting cold towels on her head until she shivered awake.

"are you okay?" I asked Jenn.

"Yeah fine. I just got lightheaded ." She said quietly .

"Well you fainted too.. you know that right ?" Cam asked her.

"Oh ." She said .

"Well thank god your awake now." Taylor said as he calmly walked to our bed .

"I know..." She said silently laying back down and drifted to sleep. She's been very silent lately . I mean she's been through a lot but this is getting weird. She would've at least told me what is making her down.

§§Jenn's p.o.v.§§

"Are you okay babe? You look sad" Cam whispered to me while i was laying down.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Where's Esme ?" I said trying to change the subject. I was kind of feeling like a disturbance to everyone.. Ever since i was in the hospital till now. I feel like i'm not worth peoples time. Especially Cams. I've pretty much made his life busier.

"She's with Hayes doing who knows what" Cam simply replied with a smile.

"Okay, good. & Nelly?"

"With Jack Gilinsky "

"They are all hetting along quite great" i replied . Dayum my two cousins already got them boyfriends.

It was 10;00 am and the boys didnt have a meet and greet so me & Cam stayed in bed watching movies .

"Toy story , p.s. I love you , or the conjuring? " Cam asked me looking through movies.

"P.S. I love you " i said as he got the movie and came back to lay next to me . While the trailers of other movies i decided to text my brother Gabe.

Me- heyy broo! how you been?

Gabe- good . hbu little sis? & itzel ?

Me- itzel's good..

Gabe- and you?? you ok Jenn?

Me- uhm...

Gabe- Jenn! what happened ?

Me- uhm Mike followed me here and something happened .

Gabe- what happened ?!

Me- he kinda made my face look ugly with slaps and punches . but dont worry im fine.