Chapter 18

§§Cameron's p.o.v.§§

Yesterday was a great day until we got the phone call. How the hell does someone run away when there are cops with him?! Like seriously . But now i need to protect Jenn with all my life. I truly love her and i would die to see something bad happen to her. She is honestly the reason i want to live.

"Good morning beautiful " i said to her as she fluttered her eyes open.

"Morning love" she responded as she stretched . I kissed her cheek and got up . It was 10 am and Taylor left with Itzel to get breakfast already.

"Want to get breakfast?" I asked Jenn.

"Yeah let me take a quick shower" she said as she walked to the bathroom .

I quickly changed and waited for Jenn to come out . After 15 minutes she came out. She wore skinny jeans with my merch shirt. She looked beautiful. Her bruises were less noticeable most likely because sge was wearing make up. I didnt realize i was starring at Jenn until she spoke up.

"Earth to Cameron?" She joked.

"Hm ? Sorry you just look very beautiful . " i said to her as i hugged her by her wasted. She blushed. This is why i love this girl.

"Lets go! " i said and we walked out the room.

"Where we going ?" She asked.

"Want to be alone or with everyone else ?"

"Alone for breakfast " she said with a wink.

"Well alone it will be . Lets go to a Diner that we find" i said . The rest of the guys are most likely together at a fast food place.

"Okay, " she said and we walked out the door.

We walked to find a Diner near by . We walked about 3 blocks and finally found one.

"This one! Finally found one" Jenn said in relief . I just laughed at how relieved she was that we found one.

We walked in and found a seat. After we looked through the menu, we ordered our food .

§§jenn's p.o.v.§§

As me and Cameron ordered our food . It was a really calm day. Well at least thats what i think so far of my day. The waitress brought us our order and we ate as soon as we got it. I was honestly really hungry.... We finished eating in about 40 minutes.

"Want to walk around this town of Nashville?" Cam asked me as he finished his food as well.

"Yeah, sure" i replied with a smile and walked out the door hand in hand.

We walked for about a block and found a shopping center with clothing stores , jewelry stores and restaurants.

"Lets go to the jewelry store !" Cam said as he walked us to the store .

We walked in and i saw the necklaces .

"I'll be right back ." Cam said i nodded and walked to the other side .

I was looking at some necklaces when someone next to me spoke up.

"Oh my gosh hey Jenn!" The guy said . I looked up and saw Steven!

"Oh my god Steven !! " i said as i hugged him. " its been forever and i forgot you moved here!"

"Its been forevss!" He said in a girl voice. I laughed at his hand geature as well .

Your probably wondering who Steven is . Well he was my ex boyfriend from long ago. But he's actually not the type that you break up and become " friends" . He actually became my best friend after we broke up. He was always there when i would cry and when Mike entered in my life. But then he ended up moving to Nashville .

"So how you been Jenn ! Any new boys ? And oh my god what happened to your face?!" He mobbed me with questions .

"I've been goodish and yes i have a boyfriend " i said with a wink "and my face ........" I paused.

"Jenn... What happened ?"

"Uhh , remember all the Mike drama ?" I asked not wanting to remember .

"Yeah... What about him? Did he do this to you?!" He said as he whisper-yelled.

"Uh yeah. He kinda still mad at that and wanted me back and got into problems but long story short he was arrested and managed to escape... " i trailed off.

Steven just stood there astonished .

"Lets not talk about it and be happyyy" i said extending the y in happy.

"Ima find that muthafuger for hurting my best friend again" he said. He's the coolest best friend ever.

"Dont worry.. & what are you doing here ?" I said changing the subject.

"Oh i came to get my mom a necklace for her birthday. Since im leaving next week " he said looking at the necklaces .

"Ohhh. Tell her i said happy birthday when you see her ! And leaving ?" I asked .

"Yeah , im going to LA next week. & why are you here ?" He asked curiously .

"Oh i came with my boyfriend . He's vine famousss" i said in a cool way.

"Ohh yeahh! You and Cameron! I saw your video and i saw you two " he said with a wink as i laughed .

"& your going to LA ? !" I gasped .

"Yeahh, lets hang out over dereee!" He said . "Of course best friends forevs 'member ?" I said .

"Hey babe," Cam said as he came behind . "Oh hi .."

"Steven." I said to Cam. " he's my best friend from high school. " i included.

"Oh, hi im Cameron " Cam said as he stretched out his arm.

"Steven" he said back with a smile. "Well i have to go i have my mum's necklace and i need to go with her for dinner. Bye Jenn! & nice meeting you Cameron. " he said and walked out.

"Lets go" Cam said as he was holding a small box with him.

"Okay ," i said as we intertwined our fingers together and walked out the door. We walked down the shopping center and there was a water fountain.

"So Jenn...." Cameron trailed off.

"Yess?" I questioned as i looked at his smirking face.

"Well ima start off with i love you so much. And i'll always be here for you. Ever since i met you . Your eyes , smile, laugh . Everything about you make my day when its at the worst. I just wanted to say i love you. Forever and always. And i mean it. " he said as he opened the box and there were 2 promise rings with the infinity sign carved in the inside and on the outside one said 'Forever' and the other one said 'Always'.

"Forever and always . " he said as he put the ring on my finger. I put the left over ring on his . "Forever and always my love" i repeated as he kissed my lightly.

"I'll always be your hero." He said as he hugged me . We sat there on the bench for a while and left back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys. Sorry i havent been updating that frequently . Ive kinda felt a bit of sadness that puts my days down. But yeah, SORRY . Well 2.5k reads! Thank you guys so much ! I love you guys! And if you guys want to follow me on twitter and instagram! I'll follow back forsure' ! Just tell me that you read this bc sometimes i get scared of strangers. Both of them are @jennychvz. Well okay guys! Thank you so muchh!!! Ily all!!