Chapter 9

§§Itzel's p.o.v.§§

I walked in the room with both Cameron and Gabe with depressed facial expressions.

"What happened?" I asked them as the doctor began to ask Jenn questions.

"She doesnt remember us" Gabe said with a whisper.

The doctor began to check her head. Jenn was pretty scared at the doctor until he said he was the one going to help her.

"Can i speak with you guys for a second?" The doctor asked referring to Cam, Gabe and I .

"Sure" we said and walked to the hallway.

"Jenn doesn't remember anything . But she isn't that bad she will hopefully recover in about a month the most " the doctor said in a whisper.

"But she will get her memory back right?" Cam asked. I could already see how he cant hold in his tears. I mean i have already let them out and Gabe and him are trying to be the tough ones but its not working.

"With the treatment we will give her she would gain her memory back"

"Okay thank you doctor" Gabe said.

"But can you help her get her memory back? By introducing your names and how you guys met and stuff like that" the doctor asked.

"Of course " we said and walked back to the room and see Jenn sitting scared and confused.

"Why am i in here?" She asked quietly.

"Well you fell and hurt your head pretty bad" Gabe said .

"Do you remember any of us?" Cam asked.

"No, sorry but who are you?" She replied.

"Well I'm Gabe. Your older brother" Gabe started.

"Im Itzel, your sister. " i said with a fake smile hoping she would remember us.

"And im Cameron. Your boyfriend" Cam said to her .

She put her head down and mumbled 'my boyfriend is pretty hot' only i heard because i was the nearest. I giggle and she blushed . At least she is her but she doesn't remember all our adventures together.

"So whats my name again?" She asked.

"Jenn, Jenn Ann Morales." Gabe noted.

"Oh ok. " she said and laid her head back.

"So who else am i suppose to know about and where are we?" She asked .

"Well we are in California and well you have alot if friends worried sick for you" Cam said to her walking closer and holding her hand. She just smiled.

"Oh" she said and put her head back falling asleep. I hope she gets better .

§§Jenn's p.o.v.§§

"And im Cameron, your boyfriend" the cute boy said.

My boyfriend is pretty hot.

Then i saw i think she said my sister laugh. Did i think that aloud? Damn. But i just learned in 5 minutes that i have one brother and one sister and a hot boyfriend. Wow. I wonder how my life was . The doctor told me if i remember anything . I couldnt .

"So who else am i suppose to know about and where are we? " i asked.

"Well we're in California. And you have a bunch of friends that care for you and are worried sick for you. " Cameron the hot guy told me walking closer to me. He held my hand for a while. I felt safe with him. I couldn't help but smile.