Chapter 21

§§jenn's p.o.v§§

*skip to the day the go back to la*

My parents welcomed Cameron with open arms. We were just the happiest family. i was with my sister and my brother that came along after & with the love of my life . But i always wonder if he will always feel the same .

Today me & Paola were going to have a girls day since the rest of the girls are back home for 3 months . Taylor & Itzel were still at Chicago . Also Brent & Cameron were going for a guys day. It was wednesday but we have online school so we dont need to worry about that.

"Bye babe . Have fun" i said to Cameron as he kissed my cheek and left with Brent.

"Bye beb" Brent said to Paola as be kissed her cheek and left.

"So what 'cha wanna do boo?" I asked Paola.

"Mall, movies, starbucks, and mall" she said in a happy tone .

"Okay, fasho" i said in a laugh.

"I'll drive!!!" She yelled as i got my bag and she got the car keys.

"Nu uh honey, i love you but i dont wanna die " i laughed and got the keys out of her hand .

"Fine" she huffed and pouted .

"Love ya " i laughed and stuck my tongue out .

"What evs " she laughed .

First we rode to starbucks .

"Get me a passion tea & a cake pop please " i said to Paola as i went to go find a table .

In moments Paola came with my tea and cake pop.

"Thanks boo"

We finished our Starbucks and drove to the movies to watch "the awkward moment" for we could spend the rest of the day at the mall.

"That movie was hilarious! " Paola said .

"I know! " i agreed. "Zac is effin hawt"

"Yes ! He's cuter than our boys" she joked .

"Ooooo im telling Brent!" I joked .

"Nooooo, " she wines and laughed at the same time .

We walked out of the theatre and saw a group of three girls . We thought they didnt know us until they ran to us.

"Oh my god are you Jenn?! " one of them said .

"And Paola?!" They yelled .

We laughed and nodded .

"Oh my gosh , i love your videos! " one said .

"And you & cameron are my otp"

The other one said .

"And brent & paola are my otp!" The last one said .

"Awwwh thanks loves. What are your names on twitter ?" Paola asked as i took out my phone.

We followed them on twitter and left back to the car.

"I love my Brenty boo!" Paola skipped her way to the car like a little girl.

I managed to catch that on a video for vine and i posted it with the caption; Awh look Brent Rivera how she misses and loves you!

As i got in the car she gave me the death glare .

"I hattee youu" she said and laughed at the time.

"You know you love me and your boyfriend probably misses you too" i laughed

"What evs Jenn" she said and we drove off to the mall.

As we walked in to the mall i saw a phone case with Cams picture on it for an iPhone 5c case .

"oh my god !!!! Its the Cameron Dallas phone case !!!!" I ran to the stand that had all cases .

"Oh my gosh no way" paola plays along.

"Oh my gosh , like he is so hot and perf!" I squeeled like a fangirl that i am.

I decided to buy it since he looked cute in it . I bought the phone and went back to Paola . She decided to get a case for her of Brent . they have every person in this store .. I was scrolling through vine when i saw a vine retweeted by Cam from Paola. Great its the one i fangirling .

Paola came back with a smirk. "Payback boo"

"Touche Paola . Touche..." I said and we walked around the mall a little more .

We bumped into some fans and got alot of love and also hate but oh well , hate on me i dont care anymore as i used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told ya i would update ! Well sorry its short but since tomorrow is friday ima make it longer . kay ? okayy, well i love you guys almost 6K reads ! Thankss ! Lots of love xxxx & follow my instagram & twitter @jennychvz . I will follow back on ig but on twitter just tell me and i will follow you lovelies back. Thanks xx

{jenny*}