Chapter 36 - Sparkling Emeralds

Me: Good morning, Zaynieee. <3

Zayniee<3: Good morning, love, even though it's 11:20 p.m. here.

Me: Go to bed! Why are you still awake?!

Zayniee<3: Because i wanna talk to you, baby. Duh... :-)

Me: To hell with that! You need to rest. :/

Zayniee<3: noooooo. I want to talk to you, though.

Me: Go to bed. Now, Zayn.

Zayniee<3: Alright alright.... good night, beautiful. :*

Me: Good night, babe.

I smile ans stretch my arms. My door flies open and Emily skips into the room. She runs over to the windows and opens the curtains. I scream in shock, shutting my eyes to shield from the bright light.

"Are you trying to make me blind?" I ask, flabbergasted.

Emily just giggle and shrugs, saying, "Maybe I did. How are you holding up?" I groan at the bringing up about Perrie and Zayn.

"Emily, you know I don't like to discuss this. Especially now so early on," I whine, stretching some more before sliding off of the bed.

"You can put some clothes on," she grumbles, eyeing my lace underwear and matching bra. I throw her a smile, throwing my head back in laughter.

"You know you love this body," I say, moving my hand up and down in front of me.

She gags jokingly and ziplines to the bathroom. I chuckle and follow her.

"That's not what you said last night," I whisper in her ear teasingly.

"Gross, Helena! I don't want your crabs!" She laughs, running out the bathroom screaming maniacally.

I shake my head, pulling on sweatpants and a tank top.

"I made breakfast, Hel. Want some or are you too busy dreaming about how much you love me?" Emily yells from downstairs.

I roll my eyes and run down the stairs. "Oh shut it. It's supposed to be a secret," I call. I find her in the kitchen with a stack of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and two glasses of orange juice.

"You're a saint, Em." I kiss her cheek before sitting down to eat.

"You know, Zayn doesn't really like her. At all, actually," Emily points out. I look up and my head spins.

"Emily. I don't want to talk about it," I huff sadly.

"No. We need to talk about it. I know it's hard, but you have to stop being insecure. He loves you, and for you to get worked up over some blonde bitch is outrageous. Zayn doesn't even think of her as so much of a friend, so take deep breaths and chill," Emily consoles. I exhale and close my eyes. She's right.

"Thanks, babe. Made me feel much better," I say truthfully. Emily flashes me a smile and I mirror her expression.

---

"I want to go to Anglicare again, Em," I shout from the shower. I wait patiently for her response.

"Good idea! I'll go get ready," she screams in reply.

I tie the towel tightly around my body and wring my hair then blow dry it quickly. Putting on a bra and underwear, I walk over to my closet. I pick out a pair of black tights and a cheetah print top. Grabbing a black cardigan, I also get a black scarf.

As I dress, I realize it's not that cold outside, just mildly chilly. I shrug and slip on my cheetah print flats. Emily is waiting in the car, so I lock door and hop in the car.