Chapter 10 - Danger on both sides (UPDATED)

15th February 2015

I arrived back at our mansion, put my bag on the floor near the door and laid down on the couch. I closed my eyes but they were soon back open when Jim lifted my legs, sat down and placed my legs on his lap, trapping them. I sat up and kissed his cheek gently. He kissed me back but on the lips. "I missed you so much" he whispered when we pulled apart, our foreheads pushed together. "I missed you too." I said, "I'm tired after the day I've had." I laid my head on his shoulders and drifted off into a deep slumber. His arms held me close as he drifted off too. I fell asleep in the arms of the man I'm falling for and I have a feeling that he might just be falling for me too.

16th February 2015

I woke up in Jim's embrace. We must have shifted in the night as I was now laying next to him, curled up into his side. I tried to move discreetly to get comfier but that didn't work. 

"Charli," he said, "I know you weren't out with your friends and I know you went to Sherlock's just please tell me the truth next time!"

I sighed, "Ok fine, next time I will but there will be an occasion where I actually go and meet some friends so don't think I'm lying all the time." 

"What did he say to you?" 

"Jim, this isn't our Friday meeting!" I said pretending to be offended, to which he just looked at me knowingly. "Fine, he basically reprimanded me for being with you over him and I told him he's crazy and that I love you so why would I leave your side now especially as Sherlock himself hurt me so much when we had that fight where I called you." I rambled quite quickly, not realising what I had said, 

"Wait, Charli, slow down. You love me?!"

This was when I realised what I had said. "Umm..." was all I could get out of my mouth, eventually a small squeak of a "Yes." was heard. 

"I... I think I love you too. No... I know I love you so much! If anyone even looks at you the wrong way, I will protect you my little kitten."