~breakups & zoe sugg (1/2)~

LEAS POV
I stared at my phone, tempted to press the button. To tell him that i was done being his little pet. My thumb shook as it went lower and lower before it clicked on the icon. A shiver went through my spine and my heart pounded.
"What the fuck do you want?" he spat through the phone.
"Im not coming." i said, barely audible, but oh he heard me.
"Oh really? And why do you say that?" he challenged and a sudden burst of confidence shot up my body, and before i could stop my self i shot back.
"Because your a damn prick and im done with your shit Jake! Why else. Im not traveling 2 hours to see someone i dred ever meeting!" i quipped, smiling at myself. He laughed at me.
"Your so fucking lucky ive never actually loved you or i would be so beyond pissed." he stated and i rolled my eyes knowing he cant see me. I hung up on him and threw my phone on my bed. I slumped in my chair. I swivled around to my computer and clicked on youtube.
Thatcherjor.thatcherjoe. Ah!
I went on joes channel and seen he uploaded a video 2 hours ago. I picked my phone back up and went on snapchat.

Leafaye: can i explain? I broke up with him..

Joesugg: you used me

Leafaye: Used you?! YOU ADDED ME JOE!

Joesugg: im sorry..just a bit..frustrated i guess

Leafaye: dry spurt huh?

I giggled at my comment, and seen he was typing. I took my phone and walked to the kitchen grabbing a frube then going back to my room, jumping on my bed with a small flop.

Joesugg: oi ill have you know i could get some

Leafaye: sureee joe.

Joesugg: so about london. Are you still coming?

Leafaye: yeah...not gonna waste a perfectly good ticket m'right?

Joesugg: come see meeee (((:

Leafaye: your very...nice today.

Joesugg: i know.

Joesugg: by the way, i seen your channel

Leafaye: im embarrassing arent i

Leafaye: DONT ANSWER THAT

"Lele?" my sister shouted from downstairs. I yelled back and i heard her trudge up my stairs. She stood in my doorway.
"Your a mess. A complete mess." she giggled and  i stuck my tounge out.
"Hey im older." i pointed out and she shruged.
"Oh whatever. 3 year difference and suddenly your the child forever. Anyway. Im going on a date. So help me." she moaned and ran to my wardrobe. I let her shuffle through my stuff while i said by to joe

Leafaye: going out with my sister. Hope to see you in london suggy<3

"How bout this?" my sister pulled out the most slutty outfit i had in my closet and i gasped throwing a pillow at her.
"SHAY! No." i giggled hopping off my bed. I heard my phone buzz but i left it, going through my racks of clothes. I picked up a baby pink jumper and high waisted jeans.
"This is as slutty as it gets for you." i said shoving the items in her hand. Ahe sighed going into the bathroom. I pulled out my troye sivan jumper and a pair of vans.

Joesugg: oh! Zoe wants to meet you.

Leafaye: perfect. Whats her number?

Joesugg: *random number*

I texted the number telling hwr it was lea and joe gave me her number. My phone buzzed signaling that someone was calling.
"Ello?" i spoke through the phone.
"Hey lea. Look i know i just got your number but im beyond bored and Alf's in london. Can you come over? I feel well get on well." my heart jumped and i nodded, internally facepalming cause she cant see me.
"Totally! Ill come over in about 15 minutes. I love in brighton too." i said and i heard her squel.
"Oh god thank you! Ill order food. Nandos or wagamamas?" i contemplated both resturants before choosing.
"Wags." i giggled at the nickname and i heard her hum to herself.
" okay see you in a bit lea!" she said and ended the call. I told shay to lock up when she left and headed off the the adress zoe gave me, blasting Niall Horan "This town".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So basically i took at test today and i got an A so (:
Anyway i hope you like this chapter i think that im way better at pov's so its more of a pov type story.
                                    ~Ally

{747 words}