~ sweet relief~

Leas pov
"Andd were done!" I smiled into the camera as i showed Josh throwing away the last box that had my stuff in it.
"You have bare shit." He huffed at me and i stuck my tounge out.
"Fuck off i dont." I quipped as i turned the camera off, plopping onto my couch with an 'umph'.
"Whens joe coming over?" Alfie asked from the kitched.
"Um, I think around 5? I dont know really."I replied as i pulled up twitter, scrolling through my feed.
"Its been how long since your date and he hasnt asked you out. What a prick." Josh mumbled to me, sitting next to me.
"Its okay." I sighed back to him. But it wasnt. Im here in london for him and he still hasnt asked me out.
"Alfie help me pick out an outfit." I blurted out as i stood up from my seat. He nodded, walking towards the staircase with me.
"Call caspar. I need help." I said as i walked to my wardrobe, flinging the doors open and walking in. I went straight to the dresses, knowing that i had just bought some new ones.
"What colour matches my eyes better. Blue or White?" I asked alfie as i held up 2 dresses. He pointed to the white one. It went down to just above my knees, the straps of the dress a sheer white with little gems on it.
"Caspars on his way."He smiled as he looked at me.
"I remember i was the only one who knew." He chuckled to himself and i rolled my eyes.
"I cant believe i actually trusted you with that." I snorted and he pushed me lightly.
"Get ready. Its already 3." He said as he walked out the wardrobe. I took my clothes off, slipping the dress on and looking in the mirror. There was a knock on the door and then Harrys head popped in.
"Heard your going on a date with sugg." He asked as he sat on the floor. I nodded, brushing through my tangled hair.
"How come you never went for squeezy?" He teased and i glared at him.
"Because squeezy thinks hes so fit. Likw every girl wants him." I said with disgust.
"Hes my friend but he needs to get off that fucking high horse."Harry snorted at my reply, going into a fit of laughter. I smiled at him through the mirror as i put on a pair of earrings. I smoothed out the dress befofe turning to him.
"Okay, how do i look? Do i look fuckable but dateable or do i look like the new slag of the century?" I asked him and his face scrunched up.
"Um i dont think i can answer that."He stuttered as he ran out the room laughing. Caspar walked in, laughing at how Harry was acting.
"You soo look dateable. If Joe wasnt in your life id date yohu." He admitted and I pulled my best friend into a hug.
"I missed you little bitch."
"Your flat is bare nice." He replied, pulling away. I nodded, staring down at my bare feet.
"Your scared arent you." He asked me, sitting down.
"Yeah." I whispered back, a frown temporarily sleeping on my lips.
"Dont be Lea. He really likes you." Caspar replied, trying to help me
"Why does he like me?" I asked, hoping he had an answer.
"Youve been there for him." He answered smoothly.
"Only for a couple months." I stated and he shrugged.
"You were there when others werent thats why." He replied with a goody little grin on his face. Maybe he was right. Maybe joe does actually like me.
°°°
Princess👑: tell me your almost here

Princess👑: im freaking out and i dont know why

Suggy💕: 10 minutes away love

Princess👑: i havent been this nervous in forever

Suggy💕: you have no idea.

Princess👑: are you driving??

Suggy💕: you know uber is more my thing.

Princess👑: good. Dont want my date dead.

Suggy💕: id hope not

Princess👑: god even iur text are awkward

Princess👑: why do i feel like this

Suggy💕: like what baby?

Princess👑:like if you dont hurry up i might explode. My heart.

Suggy💕: just calm down. I told caspar to take care of you.

Princess👑: yeah well i yelled at caspar to get out...

Suggy💕: thats my girl.

Princess👑: not yet.

Suggy💕: not yet(:

Suggy💕: but soon baby
°°°
Joes pov
My heart beat faster and faster as i waited to get to her flat. Did i really send that? Will she become suspicious. Ive tried to make this moment perfect. I didnt want anything to go wrong. She makes me feel like i cant breath, in the best way possible. I seen the halo and the car jerked to a stop. I payed the guy, not bothering to make a conversation this whole time to known his name. I seen Ethan walking in and I ran up to him.
"Ethan! Come back." I huffed as I caught up with him.
"Joe mate your finally here. Want me to take you to her flat?" He offered and i nodded, catching my breath. Work out more sugg.
"You alright buddy?" Ethan asked as we waited for the lift to stop.
"Nervous really."I replied, breathing in deeply.
"God you look so scared. Why? You guys are so close." He laughed a little and i couldnt help but chuckle at the boy.
"Thats why im scared." I said and he didnt get to say anything else before the doors opened and we walked out into the hall. We walked to the end, where he pointed to a door before unlocking another next to it.
"Here goes nothing." I mumbled before knocking on the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi!! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!
I know scary shit. BUTTTTT that means that my miniminter fanfic will be in full fucking swing.
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1k!!!!!!
Omg i remember thanking you for 30 reads. Thank you all i love you supporters so much.
~Ally
{1031 words}