~dont leave me~

Joes pov
"I told you i would." i whispered into her ear as she stood on her tip toes, arms wrapped around my neck. I felt her body relax a little as if she actually physically melted into my words.
"Do you want to come in?" She whispered back a smile clear in her voice. I chuckled at the fact she was still whispering.
"Well i mean it is kinda cold." i laughed back in a hushed tone. She pulled away from me rolling her eyes as she walked back into the house. I walked in with her, the once cold atmosphere filled with warm arm and the smell of sugar cookies and vanilla.
"I wanted to say sorry for the way i acted. I um, i shouldnt have stopped talking to you." She mumbled as she played with the ends of her hair. I smiled at her, noticing she let her guard down for a split second.
"Its okay." My voice came iut in barely a whisper and i wasnt sure she actually heard me till she looked up at me with a warm smile.
"I made cookies." She laughed out and i rolled my eyes at the goofy brunette in front of me.
"Well what are we doing in here?!" i asked and she grabbed my hand leading me into the kitchen. On the table were fresh sugar cookies.
"So I was thinking. If youd like. To have a chilled day in. Watch a couple movies maybe." She asked me and and i nodded.
"Sounds good to me." I aswered back as i snatched a cookie from one of the trays, taking a giant bite out of it. She grabbed one and mimicked my actions.
"If you dont mind me asking, wheres Brynn?" Lea asked as she jumped onto the counter. She may have tried to hide it but the level of distaste in her voice was very unhealthy.
"Told her to go home. We had a little arguement." I shrugged out as i leaned against the counter she sat on. She nodded, taking a small bite out of her cookie.
"Its not your fault. I promise." I assured her, putting my hand on her bare leg, sending chills up my spine.
"So about that movie." I asked her and she rolled her eyes.
"Come on you spoon." She giggled as she jumped down from the counter and ran into her living room. She flopped on the couch as started scrolling through netflix. I contemplated sitting next to her till i noticed she stopped scrolling and was looking at me with a smirk.
"Are you gonna sit next to me or not?" She raised an eyebrow and i hesitated before sitting in the corner seat. She instinctively leaned into me, resting her head in the crook of my neck, continung to scroll. She gasped and shot up from her seat.
"They have my favorite film! You ever seen Angus,Thongs,and perfect snogging?" She asked as joy filled her voice.
"Firstly, yes zoes my sister. And secondly, your such a child." I giggled and she pouted at me.
"So no Angus,Thongs,and perfect snogging?" She asked as she poked her lip out.
"Whatever makes you happy." i hummed and she smiled jumping into my lap. I didnt hesitate this time when i wrapped my arms around her small frame, pulling her even closer. The movie stsrted playing,and i felt her laugh at how Georgia ran in the olive costume.
                           °°°
The ending to our 4th movie was just ending and i felt my eyes getting droopy.
"Lea. You up?" i whispered to the girl on my lap and i listened for an answer only to here the steady beat of her heart. I picked her up, taking her up the stairs only to be brought up to 4 doors. I opened the first one to see an open bed, and even though it might not be hers it was still her house. I set her on the cool mattress, pulling the duvet over her. She stirred a little and her eyes slowly cracked open.
"Dont leave me." She grunted out and i sighed looking at the time.
12:10pm
"Let me call zoe love." i whispered before i stepped outside the room. I rang my sister only to be sent to voice mail.

Joesickle: hey im at leas iim gonna stay here for the night

Pointlessblog😂: lright mate. Brynns here throwing a fit. What do i do?

Joesickle:tell her its over

Pointlessblog😂: okay. Im sorry mate..

Joesickle: it was for the better.

Pointlessblog😂: get some sleep. Dont do anything i wouldnt do.

Joesickle: shut up deyes.

Pointlessblog😂: i love you too 😂

I shook my head at the phone before walking back into the room, lea staring at the door.
"I thought you left." she choked out and i stepped toward her.
"No no. Just had to do some things. Do you have a spare?" I asked, slightly hoping she said no and let me stay with her.
"I told you stay with me." she whispered and i smiled to myself as i climbed into the bed with her, pulling her body to mine.
"Joe, dont let go." she said tiredly as i grabbed her hand, curling her fingers with mine.

"Never."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aw that was kind of cute. But heres an extra chap for the long wait. Also thank you so so so much for 400 reads. I remember just 2 weeks ago i was celebrating 30 reads. Thats so mad!!

Also! Have any of you seen Angus,thongs,and perfect snogging? Its such a good film
                                              ~Ally
{947 words}