~drunken mistakes(2/2)~

Warning: slight smut (no need for holy water. Yet(; )
                           °°°

Twitter|| 1 minute ago

100k likes  74k comments

@Leabradley: She gave us her phone, this is ethan, im the hot one in the middle. Sober(;

@CasparLee: you guys are mad

@Zoesugg: DONT HURT HER!!
                           °°°
Leas pov
"SI! Give me my phone!" i slurred as i walked over to simon.
"Nope. Mine." He laughed and i slapped his chest.
"Dickhead." i mumbled and he shrugged, running up the stairs and into his room. I followed behind him, tripping over multiple stairs. I noticed he stumbled into his room and i rolled my eyes, following.
"Simon. Please.."I whined and he shook his head rolling onto his bed. I sat on the floor,feeling the 4 cups of gin slowly starting to wear off.
"You know i actually miss you." he whispered and i shot up to look at him staring at me.
"Stop we cant be anything." i snapped out and he flinched back. I felt bad for it so i got up, sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Im sorry. Its just.." i trailed off, not really knowing what to say. The door creaked open, a drunk josh walking into the room.
"Come on sis. Lets partyyy." he slurred, pulling me out of the room and down the stairs. Once i got down i was handed a glass of a clear liquid. I smelled it and recognized it as tequila. Well, its not vodka. I thought before downing the drink, it burning as it went down my throat. I sat down on the couch with another glass, this time savoring the  taste. I watched as Ethan danced with a spastically drunk emily. He pulled her in to give her a small kiss on her forehead. My heart clenched as i watched the couple, longing for something relatively close to what they had.
"You okay?" Vik asked and i looked over at him.
"I thought youd be drunk." i laughed as i took a long sip from my drink. He shrugged, leaning back into the couch.
"Do you think i should properly forgive simon?"i blurted out over the music and he stared at me for a minute.
"Do you want him back? Even as a friend?" he raised his eyebrows and i looked down at my fingers.
Did i?
"Yeah.." i whispered out and he smiled.
"Leaf. Scale 1-10?" he chuckled and i rolled my eyes.
"10" i stated and he just patted my shoulder, got up and left. I looked back up to ethan who was now holding a cup of some drink in his hand. I sighed before necking down the rest of my glass.
                           °°°
I searched around the house looking for simon, stumbling over my own two feet with every movement.
"Freya. Hhave you seenn ssii?" i slurred out and the drunk blonde slowly pointed to the back yard. I pushed open the back door to see simon sat in a car with multiple glasses around him.
"Party to lame for you?" i smirked at i walked over to him, plopping in the chair next to him.
"I fucked up major." He sighed out as he took a shot of vodka.
"How?" i questioned as i played with the ends of my hair.
"You silly." He slurred, laughing sadly after he said it.
"Noooo." i sang out and he rolled his eyes laughing.
"Yeah i did. You hate me." He pouted, and little old me, filled up to the brim with liquid courage moved closer to him, so close i could smell all the drinks that mixed on his breath.
"If i hated you? Would i do this?" i asked as i pulled his face to mine, connecting our lips. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me out of the chair. Our tounges swirled together, the mix of alcohols become one.
"My room." he slurred out into the kiss and i didnt stop him as he took us into the house,me still wrapped out his hips. We fell up the stairs a couple times but once we got up he slammed the door, pushing me on the bed. He slipped my shirt off and stared at me before attacking my neck. Everything next became a blur of clothes thrown everywhere, sweat, and a mess of moans. The last thing i remember was falling asleep next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did ya think? Was it okay? Next chapter will be mostly texting. But alot of texting. The drama has only begun my lovlies(;
Also this is an early update as always. But heres the thing. I dont really know if i can update this tomorrow so bare with me you 2 people who read this.
                                              ~Ally
{795 words}