~collabs~

INSTAGRAM||10 minutes ago

178,746 likes       16.4k comments

Leabradley: car ride to london with ma sis❤👑

Zerkaa: aw my little sister

Joesugg: come see me!!!

Forever.sel: your so pretty😍

Conor.maynard: peng af
                          °°°
Leafaye: so im coming to london for a modeling shoot

Suggy💕: youre a model?!?

Leafaye: no my sister is.

Suggy💕: you could be too

Leafaye: aw thanks💕

Leafaye: anyway. I was wondering if you wanted to collab.

Suggy💕: really??

Leafaye: only if you want to. I mean. I know i only have like 800,000 subs

Suggy💕: no no. Its be an honour

Leafaye: okay(: when were done at the shoot i can get dropped off at yours.

Suggy💕: sounds like a plan

Lea's pov
"Texting Joe?" Shay asked with a smirk on her face. I nodded, feeling the blush rise on my cheeks.
"Hes a cute one." she assured and i pushed her, slightly laughing.
"I know. But hes mine. So dont go for him." i playfully warned. Not really. I didnt want my sister liking him. At all.
"Actually your single. And so is he. But its okay. Cause i dont think hes my type. That Tobi guys my type though."she winked at me and i rolled my eyes, throwing my head against the seat.
"Oh shut up! You dont even know tobi. You dont even like josh. My blood brother!" i groaned and she shrugged.
"So. Why should i like him?" she hissed and my blood started to boil. Because you little bitch hes my brother.
"Whatever. Just drop it. Lookwere here. Lets get your fucking shoot over with." I snapped and she mimicked me as we got out of the car. I walked slowly behind her, watching the other models walk past me. One of them stopped in front of me. She had blonde hair and green eyes.
"Hi! Are you the new model? My names talerah, but i got by tal." she explained with a smile displaying her perfectly white teeth.me? a model?
"No. Sorry. Im with my sister. But im lea." i smiled back to her as i held out my hand. She shook it and looked back at my sister who was talking to her agent.
"You should be a model. Your gorgeous. And with those eyes youd sure book alot of stuff." she replied to me. I thought about it for a moment before replying.
"Yeah. Ill think about it. Thanks tal." i waved to her as i ran back to my sister.
"Who was that?" Shay asked in an annoyed voice.
"Oh just some girl asking if i was a model." i said and her attitude snapped to irritated.
"What? Cant she see im the model here? No offence lea but your not the modeling type." she quipped and i wanted to punch her then and there.
"Whatever shay. Im leaving. Theres no reason to be here." i rolled my eyes as i walked away, scrolling through my contacts to see who to call to pick me up.
Jj? No
Simon? Hell no
Conor? Barely know him
Joe? Itll have to do init