~finally~

INSTAGRAM|| 20 minutes ago

846k likes    440k comments

@leabradley: lazy days are the best days✨

@casparlee: best friends cute

@miniminter: all them books you dont read

@leabradley: your a right twat im smart af😂 @miniminter
                            °°°
(dms between joe and lea)
Joesugg: please answer

Joesugg:i sound desperate but whatever

Joesugg: i know your reading these.

Leabradley: what do you want? Girlfriend outta town?

Joesugg: finally! Its been 3 weeks.

Leabradley: i know.

Joesugg: look. I wanted to say im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you

Leabradley:joe thats what they all say.

Leabradley:but i hope you know brynn is the biggest slag i know.

Joesugg: that was really uncalled for

Leabradley:not when she cheats on simon and steals £6,000 from him

Joesugg: oh

Leabradley: oh did you find out poor little brynn isnt so innocent?

Joesugg:like you are! I heard you slept with simon when you got drunk

Leabradley:you sound like a fucking secondary school kid.

Joesugg: look i didnt come to start a fight ok?

Joesugg:i just wanted my best friend back.

Leabradley: well im sorry you used me.

Leabradley: and for fucking brynn golder. What a shame.

Joesugg: shes not that bad.

Joesugg: shes nice to all my friends

Leabradley: probably sleeping with half of them.

Joesugg: lets just not talk about my relationship.

Leabradley: what do you want to talk about then?

Joesugg: are you and simon dating?

Leabradley: oh my god...

Leabradley: no. But i forgave him and were really good friends again

Joesugg: i really missed talking to you

Leabradley: it would have been longer but i guess i kinda missed you too.

Leabradley: And zoe.

Joesugg: you could have talked to zoe ya know

Leabradley: no. She probably would think im trying to take you from brynn.

Joesugg: your joking. She hates brynn

Leabradley: oh

Joesugg: i actually dont know why im with her when i really think about it

Joesugg: maybe i should break up with her.

Leabradley: i dont want it to be my fault.

Joesugg: oh it wont.

Leabradley: you should come to mine.

Leabradley:since all i ever did was come to yours

Joesugg: welllll....

Leabradley: what?

Joesugg: im already in brighton.

Joesugg: with brynn

Leabradley: oh. Oh okay. No its fine. You have a girlfriend wouldnt want her thinking your cheating

Joesugg: i want to see you though. Its been a whole month.

Leabradley: then come over. Bring her with you even.

Joesugg: oh my god. Your brill lea. Whats your addy?

Leabradley: *random address*
                           °°°
Joes pov
"Have zo i have to go do something. Do you know where Brynn went?" i asked zoe as i walked into the kitchen.
"Shopping." she mumbled, rolling her eyes.
"Ya know im not one to hate people but shes a right bitch." zoe stated and i shrugged.
"Well im leaving to go see lea." i said and the mention of lea made her eyes light up.
"Oh i miss her! Bring her back will you." she smiled and i agreed before walking out the door and to my car. Just as i got into my car my phone started to ring.
"Hey brynn. Whatsup?" i asked and i started my car.
"I dont have enough money to buy my stuff. Can i use your card?" she asked in a sweet voice. She stole £6,000 pounds from simon.
"I have my card. No. Also im going to leas." i said and i heard her mumble something.
"Lea? That bitch that you used to be friends with?" she sneered out and for some reason brynn saying that pushed me over the edge.
"Go home. Dont come back to zoes." i hissed out before ending the call, throwing my phone in the seat next to me. I pulled out the driveway, heading off to the house address Lea sent to me.

You know those moments when you want the earth to just swallow you up? Yeah, me right now. I was contemplating if knocking or ringing the bell was appropriate. My cheeks were flushed from the cool air slapping against my face, my hair blowing into a balled mess on my head.
"Come on joe. Its just Lea." i sighed, pepping myself up. I threw my hand onto the doorbell, the noise a quiet ring from the outside. The door swung open and there she was, stood in a blue and white tee and black spandex. Her hair was in a messy bun, but she still managed to look amazing. Her face lit up when she saw me and she flung herself onto me.
"You actually came." she mumbled. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her in. I held her for a moment, letting the silence fill the air before replying.

"I told you i would."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So heres where you learn im a procrastinator. I should have had this chapter done 2 days ago, ready for today(its 3:30 where i am) . So i had to do a dumbass cliffhanger that sucked balls. So yeah): but good news there will be 2 more updates this week. Thank you for the patient waiting on an update.
                                            ~Ally

{871 words}