~breakups & zoe sugg (2/2)~

I jumped out my car, overnight bag in hand. I walked up to her gate and pressed the button, waiting for an answer. It crackled a bit and then zoes voice came through the intercome.
"Its open babes." she giggled and i opened it slowly, the metal on metal making it creak in discomfort. I ran to her door and she opened it, stood there open armed.
"Its so lovely to see you in lerson and not on a screen." i admitted and she nodded, grabbing my wrist and bringing me into the livingroom. My phone was going off repeatedly, but zoe was talking so i ignored it.
"You can answer it. I wont be mad."she giggled as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
" its probably your brother. " i sighed, slightly smiling. I opened snapchat. Mental note, give him my number.

Joesugg: you make it?

Joesugg: im gonna go out with the lads ill talk to you later

Joesugg: i just noticed, you have one blue eye and one hazel? Thats absolutely gorgeous

Joesugg: i mean all of you is from what i know

Joesugg: shit ill go now. Bye lea (:

I blished at his messages and zoe raised an eyebrow.
"He said my eyes are gorgeous." i said, trting to contain the butterflies from spilling.
"You like him?" she asked me plopping on the couch. I shook my head and she sunk low.
"Not yet. I barely know him. Ya know?" i said trying to sound like i didnt have trust issues.
"I totally get it.  So he told me your going to london tomorrow?" She asked, changing the subject. I mentally thanked her and nodded.
"Im most likely meeting up with him. But i dont know..." i trailed off, staring at the fireplace. Zos was about to speak when i heard the scratching of paws. I squealed, jumping up and running to the room across the house. I seen nala in her cage bouncing with excitment. I opened it up and she ran to me. I picked her up and she licked my face.
"Oh my god! Nala! Your so cute!" i giggled as my voice jumped 3 octaves.
"She likes you." zoe laughed as i held nala close to my face, covering her with little kisses. I sat on the floor nuzzling my face in her black coat. I seen a flash and seen zoe was taking pictures. I smiled to her and she snapped another one.
"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked an i nodded, finally setting nala down.
                         ***
I yawned as we finished our 4th disney movie of the night. Zoe was practically falling asleep on the sofa so i told her its okay to go to sleep.
"You can have the spare room. I left some treats for you." she smiled and i thanked her. I walked up the stairs and into the room. I fell into bed and opened snapchat

Leafaye: you up?

Joesugg: duh. Editing (:

Leafaye: im so tired. If i dont have sleep ill have wrinkles and dark spots for daysss

Joesugg: get sleep then love<3

Leafaye: what about you?

Joesugg: ill be alright. Good night.

Leafaye: goodnight suggy<3

I felt my eyes dropping but my phone buzzed again. I struggled to keep my eyes open as i opened the message.

Joesugg: even with no sleep youd look gorgeous. Thought you should know<3

I smiled as i felt my grip on my phone release, my eyes falling closed, not opening again till morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No kne actually read these, but if you happen to stumble across this please leave feedback. Its much appreciated.
Also i know its moving a bit fast but i have a plan for the next couple of chapters so yeah
                                  -Ally

{633 words}