~accidental love~

Leas pov
"Hes here. Fuck fuck answer the door." I freaked to my brother who was trying to calm me down.
"Lea calm down its okay." He said, touching my arm before opening the door to reveal an equally freaked out joe.
"God this better go well." Josh huffed before smiling at joe, slipping out of the flat.
"You look amazing." Joe breathed out, walking closer to me. I didnt know what to say, or how to react. It was like secondary school with Simon all over again. But this time better. This time the fireworks werent little, the were explosive, everywhere i seen joe and moment of the day it felt like i was falling deeper and deeper for this boy.
"Shall we go?" I asked quietly and he nodded, taking my hand into his.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously as we left the tower, walking to his car.
"I have a plan." He smirked to himself. I didnt know what this boy was planning but i couldnt wait to find out. Once we got in the car, he turned on the radio, 'death of a bachelor' blaring on the radio.
"This is the first song we listened to together."I smiled to myself as i hummed along to the song.
"Ive been waiting for this day for so long and its not even like a wedding day." Joe chuckled to himself and i furrowed my brows, confused at what he meant by that. We didnt get very far before we stopped at a park.
"What are we doing here?" I asked and he put his finger over his lips. We got out and started walking through the trees, the constant noise of london traffic oddly soothing.
"Its was a really cold day when i came out here. There wasnt really a reason." Joe said out of no where.
"Okay?" i replied with confusion, not understanding him.
"I was vlogging that day. And i seen this girl. She was pretty i guess. Seemed like fun." He kept going and then it hit me. And all i could do was try not to smile like a complete and utter fool.
"She told me her name was lauren and she was from Sheffield." He laughed and I just smiled as we stopped at a bench.
"She gave me what i thought was her snapchat." He hummed and i decided to add my point of view on it.
"That night i got a snapchat from this, joe sugg guy. Id heard of him but had no idea why he was snapchatting me." I giggled and he went a little pink.
"This girl, lea replied relally nicely, and I got to know her real good." He stated proudly and I let the smile creep onto my face.
"We talked alot and then she left caspar at lunch to swim in a pond with me." He laughed out and I listened along to him.
"And then i hurt her. Bad. She stopped talking to me." He whispered and my heart clenched.
"But i forgave him because hes just utterly irrisitable. And i didnt want to admit how i felt."I kept going when he stopped talking, not continuing.
"And i fell in love." He breathed out heavily and my breath hitched a little.
"I fell in love, with a girl who i accidentally snapchatted." He yelled out and i smiled.
"It was accidental love." i stated cheesily and he grabbed my wrist.
"Lea Faye Bradley, ive tooken so long to so this i know i have but i, i do love you. I think i do." He pushed out with a heavy sigh.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and i felt my heart leap.
"Of course i will you spoon." I hummed and he laughed at me, pulling me into his arms.
"All over a snapchat that wasnt meant for me." I laughed and he pulled away.
"But whos the one with the kiss at the end of the day?" He asked and before i could finish he connected his lips with mine, the first kiss weve shared together. My heart flared into a warm feeling, spreading all over my body.

And at this moment, i couldnt be any happier than i replied to that accidental snapchat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg! Its done! Its actually over. Ive had so much fun writing this book, considering it was my first i feel it went very well. Thank you so much for reading.<3

Books coming out:

Wishing for the worst- updated on monday and thursday

Forbidden- coming out '6/2/17'(February 6th)
                                             ~Ally
{772 words}