~love doctor~

(please read the a/n at the end of this chapter. It wont take long(: )
Lea's pov
I didnt know how to start the conversation with zoe, and while i was doing the 10 minute drive from mine to her's i kept starting and restarting the conversation with myself but nothing ever seemed like a great way to start it. I was now just standing on her porch not sure if i should just get back in the car and drive off without her knowing i was even her. Before i could turn around the door swung open and zoe stood there in her giraffe onsie.
"Hey love!" she chirped and i smiled back, my stomach filled with nervous little butterflies.
"Hi! Sorry joe ruined your guys night with my problems." i nervously laughed and she waved it off as i walked into the heated house.
"No! Alfie has wanted to meet you and me? I want to help you with whatever joe was talking about." she smiled genuinely at me and my worry washed away, quickly replaced with love.
"So wheres mr. Deyes?" i goggled as we walked through the house.
"Ello!" he cheered from the kitchen. I walked in and was soon engulfed in a giant hug. I looked around the kitchen and see that it was a mess of sweets.
"Parden the mess. Alf decided to do another diy." zoe laughed from behind us. "Me and you are going to be in the den. I ordered pizza face as soon as joe called." she admitted as she threw herself on the mountain of cushions.
"Your an absolute lifesaver. I didnt expect you to agree to me coming at 1 am." I thanked her and she just sat there looking at my face.
"Heartbreak. I can tell. You were crying before you got here. About someone you loved. Or still do." she stated after a couple minutes pasted.
"Yeah.." i whispered back and she tilted her head before scooting closer to me.
"Was it the one that you broke up with when you came here the first time?" she asked curiously and i shook my head at her.
"Simon. Minter." i said and realization that she knew who it was lit up throughout her face.
"What the hell did he do?"she exclaimed as she threw he hands up.
"Do you wanna see the messages?" i suggested, not sure if i had the energy to explain the whole story again. She nodded and i handed her my phone.
"Password?" she asked and i didnt hesitate to tell her.
"112816." i blushed as i said it and she tilted her head.
"What does it mean?" she smirked at me and i just shook my head.
"Just read the damn chat!" i giggled at her. She was silent as she went through the messages. I looked for a tell tale that she was understanding it. She gasped and looked up at me.
"What the hell! You were trying!" she yelled and i nodded my head.
"Thank you!" i laughed out and my phone buzzed. My head snapped from  zoe to my phone.
"Awww. His names suggy?" she giggled and i reached out for my phone but she snatched it away from me.
"He said 'i hope you made it there fine love💘' aw! Thats so cutee!" she squealed and i sunk low in my seat, covering my face.
"Zoeee!!" i whined and she giggled as she ran off to the kitchen.
"Lea and joe sitting in a tree!" she sang out as i followed her. Alfie pulled me under his arm and we stared at zoe.
"Whats she on about?" he aksed as he smirked at me.
"Shes reading mine and joes messages." i sighed and he looked at me seriously.
"Do you like him?" he asked and i bit my lip. Do i like joe?
"Yeah..i think i do." i admitted, whispering it so only he could hear.
"Our secret." he replied back to me with a warm smile. I stood there under alfies arm, staring at zoe freaking out about her brothers 'cute messages'. Maybe ill be okay..
                           °°°
Joes pov (after he called lea)
"Mate are you 'lright?" Conor stood in the doorway of my room. I shook my head and he came and sat on my bed.
"This about that girl?" He asked and for some reason the way he said it pissed me off.
"Shes not some girl Conor. Shes.. I dont know. All i know is i dont want her hurt because of some prick." i stated, rolling my eyes at him.
"Yeah but i thought you and the sidemen were mates?" he asked, obviously confused.
"We are. And i personally dont have anything against simon. But what he said wasnt right. Were just friends." i replied, getting comfortable on my bed.
"Just friends?" he raised his eyebrows at me and i sighed, closing my eyes. We were just friends right?
"Yeah. No feelings." i replied back with a small smile. He rolled his eyes, obviously not buying what i was saying.
"Joe. Shut the fuck up. You talk about her all the time. Just tell her you have feelings for her!" i sighed, thinking about what he was saying.
"What if she doesnt like me?" i whispered. Joe you sound like a teenage girl scared of rejection.
"Put it this way joe. She wouldnt have kept texting you if she didnt feel anything. She wouldnt be at your sisters house if she didnt trust your judgment." He explained and i smiled at the goofball. For a huge dork he sure knew about love.
"Thanks conor. Your a real friend." i smiled at him and he went back to his goofy self.
"Aww joeee. Stop it." he replied girlishly. I shook my head and went out to the living room with him, lea still on my mind. Maybe we do have a chance at something more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually kinda like this chapter since its like showing they both have feelings but are to scared to say anything.
Also, i need some thoughts on how the texting chapters are going. Are they crap or no? I feel they arent the best but if you guys like them then ill start to do more, i just think that its good to show how the characters are feeling.

                                        ~Ally

{1065 words}