Chapter 4

Bibby

I got dressed thinkin about Ar'mariah, I felt bad that she couldn't come tonight, she always loved ma concerts.

But there were two more comin up and the age limit was 16 and up so I knew she'll be able to go to those.

Squeak and Herb asses came in being loud as usual ruining the peaceful silence.

"MAN, He nasty as shit, eatin ass.. Doo doo mouf ass boy" Herb Laughed closing the door behind him.

I turned around frowning fixing my shirt. "Tf y'all talkin 'bout?"

"KT Eatin ass" Herb answered.

"Nah man his name Shit crumb na" Squeak laughed correctin him.

I turned back around to the mirror and chuckled. "His ass is nasty"

"Damn man, Lil sis couldn't even come tonight huh?" Herb said takin out a blunt.

"Nah man she couldn't.." I trailed off putting on my chains.

"But I ain't want ha up in dis bar Anyway" I finished.

I could see Herb nodding through the mirror. I ain't trust these bars, shit could go left in a minute. At any concert actually.

I picked up my Phone and face timed her. She answered and I laughed at how depressed she looked.

"Hey Ari"

"Hey Bib, wassup?"

"Nun just wanted ta call you befoe I go on stage Thas all."

"His ass wanna be a bug!" Herb yelled lighting the Blunt.

She laughed at him. "Shut yo ass up nigga" I said and he flipped me off.

"Who all there with you tonight ?" She asked.

"Just Squeak and Herb."

She rolled her eyes at squeaks name. "Ugh.. Squeak... That nigga"

"Fuck you Ari!" Squeak spat.

"You just mad cause you got short ass legs" She retorted.

I laughed at them. They asses was crazy and always bickerin.

I turned the camera to face him.

"And you not that far behind me buddy" Squeak smiled. She flipped him off.

"That's why yo young ass couldn't come tonight " Squeak continued throwing jabs at ha.

"Fuck You squeak, it's all good tho cause my Baby on his way"

I turned the camera around back to me as We all spoke at the same time the word "Who?" Not leaving our mouths fast enough.

I know she wasn't talkin bout no nigga.

"Damn y'all chill mane. Y'all acting like its a Nigga or somethin, I'm talkin bout Killa, geesh" She said rolling her eyes.