Chapter 20

Mylin

"What Lil boy you textin?" Herb peered his head into my phone and I mushed him as I smacked my lips.

"I'm not textin No lil boy, I'm textin Ari if you must know" I retorted.

"Oh yeah she a lil boy too" Mally spoke. Me and Herb looked at him and laughed.

"Leave my homie alone" I told him. He got up and mumbled while goin outside. "Its the truth."

I shook my head he was so silly.

"What y'all talking bout? Me?" Herb asked.

I frowned. "No!" He sly eyed me causing me to laugh.

"Bibby?" He asked quickly.

"Nope" I said poppin the P.

"She talking to somebody? Cause she been lowkey lately."

I paused. I couldn't tell Him she was talkin Mario, he'd go back and tell Bibby and then it'll be a whole lot of drama started.

"Thats none of your business yet sir" I said flicking His nose.

"So she is?" I laughed at him. "I didn't say that" He studied my face.

"Mmm"

"Damn you all up in Ari business, is Bibby datin someone?" I pursed my lips up and rested my chin on my fist waiting for his answer. Since he wanted to be nosey I might as well get some damn tea for my Sis while we on this subject.

He shook his head. "Naah, he ain't even been actin right since-" He cut his sentence off realizing what he was sayin and looked at me.

He was gone say something but chose not to.

His eyes trailed off. "Nah he not seein nobody."

I already knew what he was about to say but I didn't wanna push it, I got half of the truth out that's all that mattered.

I nodded. He looked up at me changing the subject.

"So what's up wit us?" He questioned.

I frowned pretending to be confused. "What you talkin bout?"

He sucked his teeth. "You know what I'm talkin bout Lin, stop playin."

Herb and I had been talkin every since I met him in person at Ari's birthday party but we never really took it to the next step.

I didn't wanna be like these hoes and move too quickly with him, I wanted to take my time and not rush, I want to make him wait so when he does finally get me he will be afraid to lose me.

I knew what type of person Herb was And he was not about to play me.

"I mean.. We.. Ion know we just talkin right now.. So I guess we just friends-" Suddenly He grabbed my face smashin his lips against my lips. It threw me off for a moment but I eventually indulged into the kiss.

Sparks flew between our lips as the kiss deepened. He grabbed me sitting me on top of him.

He pulled away smirkin at me. "Just Friends my ass"

I laughed at him. "Shut up"

Tanya

Gmoney came into the kitchen and stood behind me at the stove as I turned my chicken over in the skillet. I was at his house fixin us somethin to eat. I knew Ari would be bitchin about us spending time with the boys but its her damn fault. She the one who chose to introduce us to them.