Chapter 27

Bibby

I punched the wall as I raged in anger. "FUCK!!"

I had just got a call from White Shawn tellin me Mario Bitch ass Had put his hands on Ar'mariah. My blood was boiling, I was ready to bust a cap in his ass, all I could see and want now was his blood on my hand. His ass was gone pay for all the years we let His sneaky ass get by.

Since I was in Cali, I was about to catch a flight to Chicago but Shawn assured me that they had everything. But after this performance tonight, I Will be on a flight.

Herb placed his hand on my shoulder. "Its aight Ku.. They gone get his bitch ass"

I knew they would but I wanted to get his ass myself.

"You don't need to be killin nobody, foenem got it G" He spoke again as if he read my mind.

"Yeah aight G" I mumbled walking away. I was pissed that I couldn't be there to see it.

I grabbed my mic and Headed out the dressing room. I was still heating with anger so I don't know how the fuck I was about to perform tonight all I wanted to do was get to Mario bitch ass.

I stepped out onstage with Herb as Ain't heard about you beat started playing. I started rappin, My Anger so oozing out through my Words.

"These Rappers are actors, they life is in scenes (Cut cut cut) You can catch me in traffic I got pipes with the beams.."

Ar'mariah

The room was filled with thick tension as everyone was silent and the only noise that could be heard was clicking noises from Clips being put inside of guns and removing the safety. After The guys seen my face, they were livid and called the whole NL over. They were about to go do some stupid shit that I didn't want them to.

I sat on the couch watching the guys as Jamiyah cleaned the blood off of my face with a Wet towel. My hands were trembling as I watched the guys. Their eyes were cold and screamed murder and their jaws were tight.

Even though what he did was very wrong, I didn't wanna be the cause of nobodys death. That would bother me for the rest of my life. "Don't kill him yall just beat him up please" I plead.

Shawn looked at me frowning. He DEFINITELY Wasn't goin for that.

"Do you Not see what the fuck he did to ya face Ari??" Anger cut through his voice.

"Yes but I dont want nobody dying over me.." I jumped up. "Imagine how it feels for someone to die because of you" They all quickly looked at me giving me the "Really?" Face.

I slowly sat back down realizing who I was talking to. "Oh.. Never mind" I mumbled.

"Look Ari, I know you scared and dont wanna be the blame for nobody death, but this Nigga Is getting what he deserves" Maneski said. "And we not only doin this cause he beat you but he recently done a lot of shit. This Nigga should've been dead."

I sighed in frustration placing my Head in my hands. They all finished and Stood up. I quickly looked up. "Please don't tell me Uncle Shaun right now" I begged. He didn't need to be going back to Jail. "I will tell him after everything's done" I told them.

They all looked at each other before looking at me and nodding.

"We'll be back" Maneski said.