Chapter 7

Ar'mariah

Later that night....

After getting dressed, I slipped on my Beige Pumps and Sprayed on some Perfume from Victoria secrets.

I went to the mirror and stood there for awhile checking myself out. I was really feelin myself tonight, this was actually my first time wearing a pants suit and I Looked pretty decent.

Just then I got a FaceTime call from my Girls on Oovoo

That was the only way we could all FaceTime together.

I quickly answered it.

Tanya was the oldest, Mylin was the same age as I was then Kimani was fifteen.

Then there were three more but they weren't as active as We were but we still loved them the same.

They were my Sistas from around the world.

"Hey Betchesss"

"Hey Ari" they said in unison.

Tanya noticed my Dressy appearance and furrowed her brows.

"Ooo Wea you goin girl?"

"Bibby is back in town as y'all know and is performing tonight." I beamed.

"You more excited to see him perform or just to see him period cause the way you smilin..." Kimani trailed off.

I rolled my eyes at her question but once I thought about it hell, I didn't even know myself.

"She more excited to just see him Period" Tanya answered when I couldn't.

"And He live right next door to you so I know yo ass already seen him plenty of times." Kimani Said.

"Mhm Girl she want sum of the bib sauce" Tanya teased.

We all started laughing.

"Shut up y'all leave me alone!"

"Tell the Crew I said Heyyyy." Mylin smiled.

"Okay I will" I chuckled.

"I was actually just showing Gmoney yo Picture the other day- well.." I paused rolling my eyes.

"His nosey ass was actually sittin next to me all up in my phone and he asked me who you were" I said correcting myself.

"And what you say?" She asked.