Chapter 12

Ar'mariah

I woke up with worst headache EVER, My Brain kept thudding against my Skull and it felt like it was about to Explode.

I instantly regretted drinkin the night before.

"That saying about Dark liquor is true!" I Mumbled to myself Rubbing my temples attempting to Relieve the pain.

I looked to Bibby to see him still asleep.

I got up quietly and went into his bathroom to see if he had any medicine.

Luckily, He did.. I grabbed two Tylenols and before I could leave out I ran over to the toilet throwing up.

Once I was done, I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and left out of his Room to go get some water in the kitchen.

I walked into the living room to see Both Mally and Squeak sleep on the couch with Cups.

I shook my head and walked over to them removing the styrofoam cups from their hands and took them into the kitchen with me.

I grabbed a Water bottle from the fridge taking my pills with it.

Once I was done, I crept back into Bibbys room getting back into the bed and falling asleep again.

An Hour Later....

I was awoken once again but not by a headache... This time it was by Bibbys loud ass snorin.

I scrunched up my Face and shook him. "Bibby"

His snores grew louder.

I shook him harshly. "Brandon!" I said a little louder.

"What Ari?" He said with annoyance in his voice like I was the one buggin.

I closed my eyes again. "Shut up"

I could feel him turn over in the bed.

"Loud ass" I mumbled.

"Keep talkin."

I opened my eyes to be faced with his Black curls and bare back.

"And you ain't gone do shit"

"I'll smack yo ass"

"Bye Brandon" I closed my eyes again and turned over.

He turned back around and wrapped an arm around me pulling me into him.

Before I knew it, we were both out again.

------------------

I was back at home and finally feeling a little better, Hangovers ain't no joke, that's one thing I learned.

My Girls came here to spend time with me Buuut they left me here all alone to go kick it with their new "Guy friends"

Herb Had took Mylin out for Lunch then to the mall.

Kimani and Devin were out at the water park today.