My Bestfriend Baby?

A/n: Hey, as you can see this story is completed. I made this story a long time ago when i started to write. Which means it's not that well written. Threw out these months i'm going to fix ALL the mistakes made in the story. And maybe change a few things along the way. Not drastic changes, it will still be the same plot. So bare with me new readers, i'm sure if you keep reading you will like. Well, i hope. Happy reading, xoxo.
~

What was i thinking... Im having a baby? At age 20 this can't be happening. And to top it all off it's my best friends' baby. The boys can't find out, they'll kill me. The sad part is i don't even remeber that night, it was supose to be special. I was drunk he was too. He doesn't remember anything.

I should just leave, i'm leaving tonight. I don't know where but i need to leave, for R5 sake and for Ellington's sake.

"What's wrong?" Riker asked as he entered my room noticing that i wasn't my old perky self. But, how could i?

"Nothing, I'm fine" I say looking down not making eye contact.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I reassured and gave him a a small smile.

"Okay" He smiles and closes the door behind him.

I hate lying to him he's always there for me, thick and thin. He's the best brother i could ever ask for, they all are. But this is to much to handle, even for them.

That night i started trowing stuff in a backpack when it was around midnight. I wrote a note saying i was leaving and i was going miss them and left it in my nightstand. I then went to see if everyone was asleep. I went into Ryland's and Ross room they were fast asleep.

"I will miss you guys" I say before closing the door behind me.

I go into Rikers' and Rockys' room, they're both fast asleep. I go to Rikers' bed and kiss his cheek lightly.

"I'm going to miss you even more" I whisper into his ear.

I went over to Rocky and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"Take care of him for me" I leave their room and go to the last room Ratliffs' room i enter and see him all asleep.

"I love you" I say kissing his cheek "I will take good care of him/her, i will miss you".

I give him another kiss on the cheek and headed downstairs. I got to the door and opened it and looked back.

I was going to leave this all behind now. My amazing brothers, the love of my life, my childhood memories, the band, the fans. Everything. But it needed to happen.

"Goodbye," I whispered as i tear slipped down and stained my cheek, i quickly closed the door behind and started running away from my life.