Chapter56:

A/N: OMG thank you guys so much for 200k reads! That means so much to me, more than you'll ever know. I never thought this book will even get to 500 reads! Proves me wrong, but guys i love you so much! Now into the story, xxx

Riker's pov:

We pulled into Ellington's and Rydel's new house, and might i say it's amazing.

"It's better than our house," Ryland spoke clearly amazed.

"Can i, like move in with them?" Rocky jokingly said.

I killed the engine of the car and signaled my brothers to get off the vehicle. We made our way towards the front door and Ellington told me earlier today that their is a spare key behind the plant.

I did as told, and moved the vase from it's normal position and picked up the key that was laying on the floor. I unlocked the door quickly and put it back behind the vase.

"Were home," Ross cried.

"You wish," I chuckled.

"This house is huge," Ryland spoke admiring the place.

"Ellington?" Rocky called.

No answer, "Let's go over here?" Rocky suggested.

We all nodded before we entered the room, that seemed to be a living room. I look up and found Ellington and Rydel asleep on the couch.

"Aww," Ross whispered.

Rydel was on top of Ellington with her head nuzzled in his neck, and he had his arms tightly around her.

"This deserves a picture," Rocky commented while he took his phone out.

Rocky snapped a picture quickly before setting his phone back on his pocket.

"Should we wake them up?" I questioned as i walked towards them.

Ross shook his head while Ryland and Rocky nodded their heads vigorously.

I chuckled at them before letting them be them.

"Well well, look at the happy couple!" Rocky yelled which made Rydel slightly jump.

"No, need to yell," She hissed at Rocky.

Rocky just shrugged before he sat against the wall.

"Hey," I smiled at my sleepy sister.

"Hi," She smiled.

"Should i wake up Ellington or?" Ryland questioned.

Rydel rolled her eyes before she started shaking Ellington a bit, "Ellington, baby. Wake up," She spoke into his ear.

"What's wrong?" A sleepy Ellington asked.

"Were here," Ross sang.

"Oh, yay," Ellington sarcastically said.

"I feel the love," Rocky faked a cried.

Rydel's pov:

While Rocky and Ellington mocked each other, and bickered away, me and my useful brother unloaded the bed. And it didn't take that long or much of an effort.

"That wasn't so hard," I sighed while i sat on my now made bed.

"Yeah, cause you didn't do anything," A sweaty Ross rolled his eyes.

I faked being hurt and placed my hand on my heart, "I did too," I cried.

"Okay, what did you do?" Ross questioned while he sat his hand on one of his hips.

"I made the bed," I simply said smacking the bed a bit.

"Yeah, the sheets," Ross chuckled.

I scoffed, "Don't you have a girlfriend to call?",

Ross rolled his eyes at me before he exited the room, and i was left alone in an empty room.

I looked around at the white empty walls, and it got me thinking... How did i go from running away to being engaged to Ellington? Like, that wasn't how i even't planned it in my head.

The plan was always go and raise the child alone. No more Lynch family. No more R5. No more Ellington. But, things take their own turn right? Maybe faith wanted us together after all.

And, i'm with the guy i always loved. That's what really matters.

"Hey, your brothers left," Ellington snapped me out of my thoughts as he sat down next to me.

"Okay," I nodded.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

I shook my head slowly, "Nothing, just thinking,"

"What about?"

I shrugged, "You, Us, Riley, Me,".

We stayed in a silent moment until Ellington spoke up,

"You know, since i saw you at The Rage. I completely fell in love with you," He chuckled, "You, um you were wearing a pink tank top and some sweat pants. Your hair was in a pony tail, you were all sweaty from dancing, but you were still beautiful," He laughed.

I felt my cheeks get hot. My palms were getting sweaty. And the butterflies in my stomach were out of control.

"I stared at you, until you caught me looking. So you flashed your biggest most warming smile i have ever seen. And that was the day i knew i was in love with you," He spoke with a big smile in his face.

"I still look at you, and i fall in love again completely," His gaze met my eyes, and i was starting to tear up.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you more, baby," He chuckled before he crashed his lips on mine.

(100 votes and 100 comments and i'll update (ohh, i went there)