Chapter35:

It's been 4 days and Riley and Ell aren't "home" yet... Sike haha it's been half an hour. But still I want them to come back. I'm a little worried Ell told her about being her father or something like that... Cause it's still not the time... I think, right? Doesn't matter I want to be the one to tell her. And my brothers, I hope they don't react in a "bad way". I'm hopping they will react like Ell, Stef and Lily reacted calm and happy. Interrupting my thoughts a smiling Riley entered the door behind her a laughing Ellington.

"Oh your back" I smiled standing up from the couch. Yes I was at the couch.

"Mommy" Riley cheered coming to my arms.

"Hey sweetie, did you have a good time?" I asked smiling down at her.

"Yeah! Uncle Ell and I went for ice cream then we went to the park and played for a while" She smiled.

"Uncle Ell" that's a good thing, he didn't tell her.

"That's great" I smiled at both of them

"Well I better get going, see you tomorrow?" Ell said beginning as a statement but ended as a question.

"Yeah sure" I nodded and smiled "Go say goodbye to uncle Ell" I whispered to Riley she jumped out of my arms and tackling Ell into a bear hug.

"Oh to much love for the old man" Ell laughed I giggled at his comment

"Goodbye sweetheart" Ell said giving Riley a small peck on the cheek.

"Now go upstairs and get ready for your shower" I told Riley and she did as told.

I looked over at Ellington and he stuffed his hands in his pockets and smiled sweetly at me.

Oh that heart warming smile.

"Um thank you, for taking Riley out it was really nice of you" I said giving him a smile

He shrugged and said

"That's the least I could do for my daughter i just happened to find out I had" He chuckled

"Yeah sorry about that" I blushed looking down

"Why didn't you tell before?" He asked

I shuffled my feet and sighed

"I thought... you would be mad and wouldn't want to do anything with the baby and call me all sorts of bad names" I said looking down at my shuffling feet

"Why would I do that?" He said in a annoyed tone.

I shrugged still looking down.

"I can assure you, I would never do that" He said coming closer to me

I looked up and met his eyes

"Never" he whispered.

Next moment he was inching closer and closer and closer to my lips. Our lips were an inch away when...

"Mommy!" Riley yelled from upstairs

Ell gave an angry groan and pulled back

"I better go" He sighed before exiting

I watched him leave feeling my cheeks red. I sighed and walked upstairs to my know calling my name daughter.