Chapter58:

A/N: I'm sorry i haven't updated in so freaking much! It's just there's only 2 chapters left and i want to make them as perfect as possible. And yes, only 2 chapters left until this fan fiction is over! It's been a heck of a ride. But who knows maybe a sequel will come our way? I missed you guys so much; xoxo

--------------------------------------------

While the Lasagna was on the oven i walked towards the table to set everything up, and add the extra chairs.

"Hey, um Rachel's coming," Ross nervously spoke as he entered the kitchen.

I sighed, "Your lucky i made extra,"

"Thank you," He chuckled, as he made his way out.

These boys, i remember when the only thing they cared about were their toys. Ryland with his race cars, Ross with his remote control plane, Rocky with his chu chu Tren, and Riker always playing with me. He was a good brother. Well, they were all good brothers. They still are.

"Rydel! Lucy's here," Ellington called from the front door.

I skipped towards the front door to find Lucy. She was wearing a gorgeous yet simple dress. "You look beautiful,"

"Thanks, i tried my best," She chuckled.

"Come in," Ellington politely answered.

Lucy quickly entered the house, looking around a bit at the decor, "I like it," She smiled.

"It took some time," I chuckled, "Hey boys! There's someone i want you to meet," I exclaimed.

Footsteps were heard before three boys were packed in the hallway. Wait..

"Where's Ryland?"

"He had a last minute meet up, he said he'll come back later," Riker explained.

I nodded my head, "Okay, well this is Lucy," I gestured towards her.

"Hi," She smiled sweetly.

"This is my big brother Riker, my other brother Rocky, my younger brother Ross, and my baby brother Ryland is not here" I rapidly introduced them.

Lucy lightly chuckled, "Well, nice to meet you all,"

"Mommy?" I squeaky voice was heard a few feet away.

"Is that the famous Riley i hear," Lucy smiled as Riley came yo view.

"Hi," Riley shyly greeted, "Riley, honey. This is my friend Lucy. The one i told you about,"

Riley nodded slowly before running into her fathers arms.

"Well, lunch is almost ready. You can all scurry into the living room. I'll call you when dinner's ready," I spoke mainly directed towards my brothers.

The exchanged glances before the walked towards the living room, Ellington on their heels.

"You," I pointed towards Lucy, "Come with me,"

She danced her way towards me, i laughed at her humorous action.

"Well..," I smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Which one did you like?" I chuckled wiggling my brow.

Rocky? Rocky.

"Ross," She stated.

"Sorry hun, he's taken," I simply answered.

"Damn, seriously?" She frowned. I nodded slowly at her while i took the Lasagna out of the oven. And, if you ask me this smells delicious.

"What a shame," She chuckled, "But.. The brown haired one was cute as well," She spoke with a thoughtful look.

"He's not taken," I smirked.

"Really? Well, i'll see," She laughed.

"Mmm," I hummed.

Well, it looks like i'm playing match maker again. Am i to old for this?.. I'm almost 27 years old, i have a 7 year old daughter, and i'm engaged.. Nah. I'm still on for this.

"Call the boys, lunch is ready," I instructed Lucy. She quickly nodded before she dashed out the door.

I hurried towards the table and placed the lasagna and the rest of the food i prepared for today's unexpected lunch.

"Finally, i'm starving," Riker praised as he sat in one of the empty seats.

"I know right," Ross chuckled as he sat beside Riker.

Soon the dinner table was fully seated, except two seats...

"Wait, shouldn't we wait for Rachel and Ryland?" I questioned.

"Right, she told me she was near," Ross replied.

"Okay, we'll just wait for her," I smiled, "And Ryland?"

"He's coming a little late," Rocky answered. I nodded slowly at him before looking at my sides. Lucy was on my right and Ellington was on my left. Beside Ell it was Riley, in front of her was Ross. Beside him was Riker then Rocky, leaving two extra seats left.

Wow.. who knew i had all these chars laying around. I looked at my guest i call family, and i saw Rocky now and then glancing at Lucy, while she chatted with Riker.

"So, your 25 right?" Riker questioned.

"You got that right," She chuckled.

"Rocky's also 25," Ross added, Lucy glances towards Rocky and he shyly smiled at her.

Wierd. Isn't he suppose to be the flirt here? Somethings wrong..

Ding.Dong.Ding.Dong.

The doorbell sang snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'll get that," Ross rushed.

"Girlfriend?" Lucy whispered into my ear.

"Yeah," I chukled. Lucy frowned at me before she continued her chat with Riker.

"You look beautiful baby," Ross was heard from the doorway.

Awww, look at him go. Their defiantly the cutest couple out there.

"Lover boy, has it hard," Ellington laughed.

"Yeah he does, he can't live a day without seeing her. You should have seen him last week Ell," Riker laughed.

"I can't see Rachel this weekend, she's out of town. I miss her so much. Blah blah," Rocky imitated Ross, while the other two laughed.

"Aw, don't judge him. He's in love. Leave him alone," I defended my younger brother.

"Okay okay. Were done," Ell laughed. I shook my head at the three boys before looking towards Riley who was fiddling with her fork.

"Hey guys," Rachel sweetly smiled. Hello's and hey's were heard threw out the room.

"This is a face i don't know..," She spoke gesturing towards Lucy.

"Hi, i'm Lucy," She introduced with a big smile.

"Who scored her? Was it you Riker?" Rachel chuckled.

"As much as i wish, no. She's Rydel's friends and our new neighbor," Riker spoke chuckling.

"Oh, okay. Well, it was nice meeting you," Rachel smiled.

"Likewise," Lucy answered.

"Well, let's wait no longer. Let's eat!" Ellington spoke everyone agreeing with him.