Chapter46:

Rydel's pov:

We played in the snow for what it felt like forever. But eventually we were tired so we left to go to our old cabin. We always came here for christmas, we stopped when mom died and dad left.. But there's a start to everything. We entered the cozy and warm cabin instantly feeling warmer.

"So sleeping arrangements" Riker clapped.

"Me and Rocky in one room" He added Rocky nodded, "Ross and Ryland in another, Lily and Riley?" He questioned we nodded. "Rydel and Ratliff?" He questioned.

I looked over at Ellington he shrugged, "If we made a baby a think we can share a bed" I said Ellington blushed a deep red.

"Okay then, and Stef will get the guest room with Rachel" Riker finished.

We all nodded and made our ways to the rooms to settle down. Ell quickly dashed up the stairs me on his heels. When we got there I closed the door behind me.

"Ah it's good to be back here" I sighed laying down on the bed.

"Yeah, it's great" Ellington smiled laying down next to me. I flipped around so I was facing him, he smiled down at me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You know I really liked you since I laid eyes on you" He spoke.

"Really? Me too" I smiled biting my bottom lip.

He smiled and leaned in crashing his lips on mine. I quickly replied, our lips moving in sync. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, I denied it. So he smacked my butt me gasping at his action. And he tacking the advantage. He smirked into the kissed.

"Hey guys do you want to-- Oh ew okay" Ryland spoke entering yet again leaving the room.

I pulled away laughing, "You know your evil right" I said looking back at Ell.

He smirked before crashing his lipsback onto mine.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Riley asked opening the door, me and Ell jumped away from each other before she could see us making out.. you know.

"Yeah princess" He replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Uncle Ryland wanted me to tell you guys to stop sucking each other's faces.." She said copying Ryland's words.

Ellington's eyes winded mine as well, "What does that mean?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Umm nothing sweetie, forget that okay".

"Okay" She replied before closing the door behind her.

I sighed, "I'm gonna kill Ryland" Ellington growled.

"I give you permission" I snickered.

With that Ellington rushed out of the room yelling Ryland's' name..

"Oh no" I heard Ryland before a lot of heavy foot steps were heard.

I laughed at them before I stood up and walked to the last room on the hall that was currently Lily and Riley's room.

"Can I come in" I knocked at the slightly opened door.

"Sure" Lily responded I opened the door to see the two girls sitting on the bed.

"What you up to?" I smiled sitting down next to them.

"Just talking" Lily shrugged.

"About.." I questioned furrowing my brow.

"Nothing much.." Riley shrugged.

"Okay.. whatever it is your hiding I'm gonna find out soon, really soon" I spoke eyeing both of them pointing at my eyes then at them.