Chapter38:

Riker's pov:

So it's been a 2 weeks already and we NEED to go back touring. I know we did this for Rydel but we also did this for the fans... So we really need to get moving fast.

"Hey bro, what's on your mind?" Ellington said sitting down next to me.

"Just thinking about the tour you know" I said sighing.

"Oh yeah I forgot" He laughed.

"Yeah me two but the fans haven't forgotten" I stated. (Weird sentence iDk)

"I know" He said relaxing a bit on his seat.

"I was thinking we should leave tomorrow" I said looking at him.

"Tomorrow?!" He exclaimed jumping up.

"Yeah tomorrow" I laughed mimicking his action.

"Why? isn't it to early?" He questioned.

"It isn't early it's late in fact" I shrugged.

"What about Rydel?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"We should talk to her" Ellington offered.

I nodded "Yeah we should let's go" I said grabbing my keys.

Ellington shrugged and with that we left to Rydel's house.

--------------------------------------------

"Yeah you guys go, the fans must be crazy" Rydel laughed.

"Can you come with?" I asked.

She looked shocked.

"Me? No I'll stay here you guys go on tour" She said smiling.

Ell frowned "But-".

"You know where to find me guys don't worry" She said giving us a reassuring smile.

"Okay and thanks" I smiled standing up to hug her.

"Yeah no biggie, and I'm not part of the band anymore it's Rachel so go on and have fun" She giggled.

I backed away from the hug "R5 is not R5 without you".

She smiled widely at me before hugging me again.

Ellington pov:

This time were the ones leaving for a Year... I don't get to see my daughter or Rydel in a year! I missed so much of Riley and now I'm gonna be gone again...

"Hey Riker can I talk with Rydel for a moment alone?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"So were gonna be gone for a year you know" I said calmly.

She looked down and nodded.

"And I don't want to miss out on you guys, not another year missing out on Riley please" I cried.

"Ell I really can't go" She said softly.

"Than I'll stay" I said.

"What? No you can't do that you need to go" She said raising her voice a little.

"I don't want to leave you again!" I exclaimed.

She looked shocked at my outburst; and replied "Again? I was the one that left".

"And I was the one that suffered" I said quietly.

"I'm sorry" She looked down.

"Don't say sorry, you did what you though was right at the time" I said inching closer to her. "But I don't want to spend another year without you or Riley".

"But you need to go Ellington it's been your dream since forever to go on a world tour you need to go" She sighed rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

I looked into her eyes and said "Rydel I'm crazy for you, I've always been since day one. And the day you left the thought that I would never see you again killed me. Now that I found you I feel like a whole new person; and I found out I had a beautiful daughter with the women I love. I love you Rydel"

When I finished talking Rydel was in tears I wiped some off with my thumb and kissed her forehead.

"I love you two Ellington" She smiled.

A huge smiled appeared on my face when those words left her mouth. And a minute after I closed the gap between us. She quickly replied and I smiled into the kiss. We. Were. Kissing. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me so there were no space between us. We kept kissing for a while until...

"Mommy? Ellington?!" Riley gasped.

"What?!" Riker exclaimed.

A/N:

Oh My Gashhh... Rydellington kiss! And Ell finally revealed his love for Rydel. AMEN!

Riley saw. What's gonna happen?

1. They tell her Ellington is her dad

OR

2. Will Riker come and make a fuss about the kiss

Let me know in the comments XD

Btw sorry it's a short chapter..

Well that's all for today chapter!