Chapter40:

Riker's pov:

We made our way into the elevator no talking since the awkward car ride. I feel so bad it's basically all my fault you know cause I was the one that shouted the "news". Any way the elevator made the stop in our floor and we walked to our room to be greeted by Ross and Rocky.

"Hey dudes" Ross gestured.

Ellington just passed by them and into the other room he went.

"What's wrong with him?" Rocky laughed.

"Riley told him she hated him" I said.

"So?" Ross asked.

"Umm Riley found out Ell is her dad and she got mad and told him she hated him" I frowned.

"Wait what?!" Ross and Rocky questioned.

"Yeah Ellington is Riley's father" I sighed.

"I KNEW IT!" Rocky exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

I just laughed. "Ryland give me my 50 bucks!" Rocky yelled.

"What? Why?" Ryland asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Cause I won the bet" He smirked.

"Seriously?!" Ryland gasped.

"You made a bet?" I laughed.

"Yeah" Rocky shrugged. "I just knew all along you know cause they looked so familiar and stuff" He added.

I nodded in response.

"Wait Ell is Riley's dad?" Rachel gasped walking up to us.

"Yep" I said popping the P.

She just nodded "Wow".

"Yeah I know, any way you know we paused tour to be with Rydel a while right?" I said they all nodded, "Well get packing cause we start off tomorrow" I smiled.

"What? Tomorrow?" Ross questioned.

"Yep, so go go pack" I waved them off they all ran their different directions expect for Rachel.

"What's up?" I laughed.

"Is Rydel coming or..?" She asked.

"Sadly no" I frowned.

"Oh okay bye" She smiled before leaving.

Okay that was weird... Who cares I gotta go pack!

Rocky's pov:

Rydellington had a baby people! You know how exciting this is! I'm an uncle! Wait to the R5 family hears about this their going to flip out.

"Hey Ell open up" I knocked on the door. A minute later he opened the door.

"Come in" He sighed.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Riley hates me" He said sitting down on the bed.

"Nah man she doesn't, she'll get over it don't worry" I said patting his back.

"I hope so" He sighed. "Me and Rydel just told her the biggest secrete in her life and she says she hates me. I just want to get to know her better you know, and now that I'm leaving I'm gonna miss out on another year of her life" He said shaking his head.

"Yeah I'm sorry bro" I sighed.

He just shrugged.

Rachel's pov:

Thank gosh Rydel is not coming on tour. Cause if she did I would've ripped her head off. I worked my butt off to be on this band. And that goodie goodie isn't going to take my place away; not now not ever!