Chapter52:

(Okay, i'm sorry I'm about to rant right now. I don't do this often but hear me out. I've been seeing ALOT of story's with the exact same idea of this book, the same name Riley, same base line, same girl. Same everything! And i know i should feel like "good" for it that people actually like my story to re-write it, in another way or whatever. But it seriously makes me feel kinda mad, cause i take a lot of time to think of ideas for this book. And people just take the ideas without even credit? I'm sorry if this makes anybody feel bad or mad in a sorta way, but i'm just expressing myself. I love you guys all very much, believe me. But i'll personally report you to Wattpad for copy right. I'm sorry. Now let's get into the story)

Rydel's pov:

Were currently at the mall, thinking of where to go first. We've been here for like 10 minutes and it's already fun! Lucy is a great person, really bubbly. Like me, i like her.

"I want a Starbucks," Lucy slurred.

I nodded, "Yeah, let's go,".

We made our way towards Starbucks, me ordering a simple coffee, Lucy ordered a Chocolate Mocha. Lucy looked around for a table while i waited for our drink.

"Rydel?" The women from the counter asked holding up my coffee.

"Here," I smiled and thanked her, she quickly started making Lucy's drink i picked it up also before i made my way towards her.

"Thank you," Lucy smiled when i handed her, her drink.

"So you live with your mom?" I asked trying to make conversation.

She nodded, "Yep,".

"What about your dad?" I questioned taking a sip of my coffee.

I looked towards her and noticed she stiffen up by the mention of her dad, "My parents are divorced," She simply answered.

I looked up at her and gave her sympathetic smile, "I'm sorry,"

"Yeah, things happens," She shrugged, "Enough about me, you. Do your parents live with you and your brothers also?" She questioned.

I frowned at the thought of mom, i miss her. I wish she was still here, she would've got to see Riley. I knew she wanted me to have a girl one day, she 

waited for that day her entire life. She desperately waited to be a grandma, but time took over it.

"She um, she passed away 8 years ago and my dad, he left us a year later," I replied, biting my cheek so i wouldn't cry.

"Oh, i'm so sorry Rydel. I didn't mean to bring it up, i'm sorry," She frowned.

I slightly chuckled, "It's okay,".

She gave me a sympathetic smile before she sipped some of her drink.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked wiggling my brows.

She chuckled then shook her head, "No," She simply answered.

"No? What do you mean no? Your a 25 year old gorgeous women," I argued.

She laughed at my outburst, "I just haven't met the one," She shrugged.

"Don't worry, prince charming is out there," I smiled.

"Thanks Rydel," She chuckled.

"And i'll help you, i'm Rydel Lynch," I smirked.

She gave me a puzzled and disgusted look, "What?" I questioned.

"Only Chuck Bass can pull that off," She answered.

"Who's Chuck Bass?" I questioned furrowing my brow.