Chapter16:

Lily's pov:

"When does the concert start" Riley asked still jumping up and down gosh this girl is super happy today.

"Soon honey" Mom smiled.

"Stop jumping" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sorry" She shrugged.

--------------------------------------------

"I can't belive this! Ratliff gave me his drumsticks! And Rocky gave me his pick!" Riley screamed.

Yeah the concert ended were know in the car going home .

The concert was Freaking Awsome! And get this Riker freaking Lynch gave me his pick, he smiled at me two!

Do yu hear me screaming?!

"I know right!" I fangirled.

"Best Birthday ever!" Riley cheered.

Rydel's pov:

Im so nervous right now... I don't why. Well maybe beacuase my daughter just met her father! They should be her by now.

"MOM!" Riley screamed from down stairs.

Right in time i raced downstairs she came towards me smiling.

"Look! Ratliff gave me his drumstics and Rocky gave me his guitar pick" She smiled.

Ellington gave her the drumsticks that means he noticed her...

"That's great honey" I smiled at her giving her a hug.

"Oh, in the picture Ellington picked me up and Rocky said i was his long lost daughter" She giggled.

My eyes widened i looked at Stef she nodded i looked back at Riley.

"Really?" I spoke almost chocking.

"Yeah and in Q&A Rocky said it and everyone looked at me and thought i was his real daughter but then they said it was just a joke cause i really looked like him" She shrugged

I nodded.

"Ohh and Rachel liked my outfit" She added.

"That's great baby" I smiled "Umm Lily go upstairs with Riley we need to talk" I looked at Lily she nodded.

"Come on Riley" She smiled and they both dashed upstairs.

"Tell me now! Everything!" I commanded at Stef.

"Okay come sit" She said patting the space next to her i sat down and sighed.

"Okay well" She started telling me everything that happened.

-------------------------------------------

"Oh my" I put my head in my palms.

"Calm down dear nobody knows and they leave Paris in 2 days were not gonna run into them" She said rubing my back.

"Anything can happend in 2 days" I looked up at her she shrugged.

"Go get some sleep i'll change Riley into her Pj's" She smiled.

I nodded and walked up the stairs.

"Riley I'm gonna go to sleep listen to Stef and don't stay up late. I hope you had the best birthday" I smiled poking my head into Lily and Riley's room.

"I did mom and thanks again" She smiled and hugged me.

"Don't stay up too late" I ruffled her hair and left

"No promises" She giggled i laughed.

I entered my room and changed into Pj's, i sat in my bed grabbed my computer and checked twitter. To see if the boys twetted some stuff..

@Rikerr5- Great show in Paris!You Rock!😎

@Rockyr5- To the girl that i named "Ellington's' long lost daughter" you seriously looked like him😂

No no!

@Rossr5- Insane show in Paris!Good looking girls their ;)

I laughed some people never changed...

@Rachelr5- Great show in Paris!To the little girl that wore the awsome outfit to cute!

Oh they so noticed her!

@Ratliffr5-To the little girl that looked like me... I'm sorry i didn't know how to answer your question...I just freaked out a little :-/ #Sorry

@Ratliffr5- But thanks so much Paris! Insane Show!

What question?! Stef didn't tell me about a question... Oh no.

A/N:

Hey pretty people, How you doing?

Ohh and I'm sorry i didn't post yesterday to recover that i MIGHT post another day.