The Nerd and Cheerleader+trailer

Amora
"congratulations miss amora your grades have improved at an amazing rate. I guess your tutor is doing well." my teacher says handing me my history test with 100% stamped on it.

I smiled wide taking it thanking her and walk out the class. "check it out imma smart bitch!"

Trisha laughs shaking her head. "finally I was starting to think you was a dumb bitch."

"whatever let's go eat that test got me starving." we walk through the halls.
A huge group of people in front of the lunch room doors stops us.

"uh probably some hoes twerking. Bitches always twerking." Trisha shakes her head.

"that's true you were just doing that a few seconds ago." I laugh as she mugs me. "love you." I sang hugging her as we make our way through the crowd.

"yeah yeah. Oh my god!" she says dropping her books and running into the crowd.

"trish what the hell." I pick her stuff up following her yelling.

"get off him you ass!" finally getting into the crowd I see what's happening.
Trisha throwing punches at this guy as he holds her back and three other guys jumping Chris. Dropping my stuff I quickly run to help him but am yanked up.

I start screaming kicking.
"oh calm down Amora." kacey walks out from the crowd. "it's the high school circle of life. He'll be fine."

"fuck off kacey!" I spat at her.

"whatever bitch. He's a nerd your a cheerleader. It's not right." she says
"I said fuck off." I snap reaching for her now. She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!! LET HIM GO.....GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs "TREY STOP IT STOP!!!"

Stopping mid punch Trey turns and looks at me. I see he has a busted lip.
"get away from him trey." Trisha say still fighting to get out of that guys grip as I was doing the same to who ever was holding me.

"shut up Trisha. You need to be getting to class." he says then turns back to Chris.

Some how I got out of the guys grip and quickly jump in front of him getting Trey right hook instead of Chris.
"DAMN!!" The crowd goes.

"Amora!!" Trisha scream and finally gets away from the guy to help me up.
"man now look what you did. You made me hit you. That was meant for nerd brown." Trey says. He try's to help me but Trisha shuts that down.

"you better back the fuck up trey I'm not playing with you." she says standing up and getting in his face.

"bitch please dismissed." he waves her off.

While they are arguing I notice Chris moving closer to me. He hisses in pain the closer he gets. When hes close enough I instantly move to his chest stuffing my face in it tears starting to form.

"l-let me see." he lifts my head up clenching his jaw at my busted lip.

"I'm fine." I mumble one tear falls.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." he says picking up his cracked glasses off the floor.

"that's cause I was trying to protect you." I say laying my head on his chest wiping my tears.

"you shouldn't have."

"but I did. Why didn't you fight back." I asked looking up at him

He sigh grunting while trying to sit up more. "I'm tired of fighting. I don't want to anymore. I've been doing it since middle school and I'm done with it."