Secret message

A few hours later...
"Luke! Y/n! Dinner is ready!"Aunt Beru called out. You quickly opened your eyes and noticed you have fallen asleep. You sow Luke got up and went out of the garage. You quickly followed. "Hey Luke after you finish eating then clean those droids!" Uncle Owen asked. Luke nodded and sat at the table. "Oh y/n try my delicious soup." Aunt Beru asked with a huge smile. You soon tried to soup with a satisfied look. "Wow miss, it's really good." You replied. "Hey y/n so is it true you were a slave." Uncle Owen asked. "Yes I was." You replied. "It must been i tough life." He said with a nervous tone. "Yes it was." You replied looking down. Soon Luke was finished with his bowl of soup and walked out of the kitchen. You got up and followed leaving your soup behind. "Hey Luke, I will help you clean the golden droid." You said with a smile. "Alright then." He replied.

While cleaning the droids....
you thought to yourself about the blue droid. Like something strange about it. You fixed some of the lose wires and painted some of the chipped areas. Then you heard Luke's voice. "Hey y/n check this out!" He said. You soon went towards his direction to the little blue droid. It showed a Hologram of a woman with two buns and a white dress. "Help me Obi-wan Kenobi you're my only hope." She said repeatedly. Your eyes narrowed. "She's Beautiful do you have another clip of her." Luke asked to the little droid. You looked at him and looked down, Feeling jealousy. "Master Luke, he says he doesn't have any clips." The gold droid said. "When did he called you master?" You said looking at the gold droid. "Oh when you were a sleep the droid and I had a little chat." Luke replied. "Oh miss, I forgot to introduced myself but I'm C3PO." 3PO said. "Oh it's nice to meet you."you replied with a smile.

Few hours passed...
you heard Luke yawning. "Luke you tried." You asked. "Yeah a little." He replied. "Then you should get some rest." You said with a slight smile. "Ok but you seem tired as well and I just can't leave you sleeping in the garage." He said. "Yeah I know." You replied. "Why won't you sleep in my room for tonight." Luke asked. "Oh wow um." You said while blushing. "No I didn't mean like that but on the floor I'll just put a pillow and blanket for you to sleep." He said. "Oh okay that sounds good." You said following Luke to his room. He got some blankets and placed them on the floor. You watched how cute he was setting it up. "Okay its done." He said getting up. Then you lay down tucking in under the blankets. And slowly fell sleep

The next day.....
you slowly woken up and noticed how early it was. You soon got up and walked towards Luke's bed. He was still asleep. You touched little strands of his dark blonde hair. Then he woke up. "Master master!" 3PO calling out. Luke got up and sprinted towards the door but you stopped him and greeted him. "Good morning." You said with a smile. "Good morning to you y/n!" He greeted. "We better go and see what 3PO wants." You said looking towards the door. "I guess so..." Luke said walking towards the door. "Master Luke R2 left!" 3PO said slowly walking towards Luke. "Blast it!" Luke cursed. "Where have he gone." You asked. "I don't know y/n." 3PO replied. Luke and yourself quickly went to the garage searching for the R2 unit. "I can't find it Luke." You said looking all ever the garage. "He left to go find Obi-Wan Kenobi." 3PO said in the last minute. "You could of told us that a long time ego." You said shaking your head. "Sorry y/n" 3PO said looking down. "Then be better go find them and 3PO you're coming with us." Luke said starting his speeder bike. "Hop on y/n." Luke said. You soon got on his speeder and you too left.

You too keep searching and searching for the little R2 unit until you reached some sort of rocky area.
"I have a bad feeling about this." You said looking at your surroundings. "Yeah same." Luke replied looking towards you. Then you spotted a blue droid. "Hey it's over there!" You shouted pointing at the blue droid. "Yeah." Luke said running towards the droid. You sprinted towards the blue droids direction until you heard a noice. "Hey Luke did you hear that." You said looking towards the direction of the sound. "Yeah." He replied. You sow R2 running into a cave to hide. Then a mask figure jumped towards Luke and you. "Luke!!!" You shouted.

The sand person kept trying to hit Luke with his spear but end up missing him

The sand person kept trying to hit Luke with his spear but end up missing him. Then other sand person grabbed you. You started screaming and kicking. Then the sand person finally hit Luke and he passed out. "Luke!!!!." You yelled. Then you heard a weird noise and the sand people retreated back north. You gasped in relief as the sand person let you go. Then an old man walked towards Luke. "Hey who are you?" You asked with concern.

The man didn't reply but soon Luke woke up

The man didn't reply but soon Luke woke up. "Uncle Ben!!!." He said with his eyes wide. The man pulled his hoodie back. "Uncle???" You whispered. Then Luke got up. The the man turned towards the blue droid hiding. "You can come out." He said. R2 didn't budge. "Oh this droid seems to be the property of an Obi-wan Kenobi. Do you know him, is he related to you." Luke asked. "Obi-wan Kenobi I haven't heard that name for a long time." He said and sat down. "Do you know him." Luke asked. "Yes... he's me." The man said. Then the little droid came out of his hiding spot. "Oh so the droid does belong to you." Luke said with a smile. "But I don't remember owning a droid." Obi-wan said looking down at the R2 unit. Then you heard a sound of the sand people. "We better get indoors." Obi-wan said getting up. "We need to find 3PO." You interrupt. "Yeah we need to find 3PO." Luke said.

Once you found 3Po you went indoors with Luke and obi-wan.
Luke was working on 3Po's arm as you were making at little charm necklace. Then R2 showed obi-wan the message. [hologram message] "General Kenobi, years ago, you served my father in the clone wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the empire. I regret that I am unable to present my fathers request, but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory system of the R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must send the droid safely delivered to him is Alderaan. My father will know how to retrieve it . This is our desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." 

"You must learn the ways of the force if you're to come with me to Alderaan." Obi-wan said. "Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan I've got to go home. It's late, I'm in for it as it is."  Luke said while getting up. "I need you help Luke, she needs your help. I'm getting to old for this sort of thing." Obi-wan said. "Listen, I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I liked the empire, I hate it, but there's nothing I can't do and it's a long way from here." Luke said.  "That's your uncle talking." Obi-wan said. "Oh boy, my uncle. How I'm I ever gonna explain this?" Luke said panicking. "Learn about the force." Obi-wan said. "Look, I can take you as far as achorhead. You can get trans port there to Mos Eisley or wherever your going." Luke said looking at both you and Obi-Wan. "You must do what you feel is right of course." Obi said while looking down. Then Luke and yourself left obi-wans Hut leaving the two droids. You both hoped on his Speeeder and left.

When you left and went back to Uncle Owens house.... something tragic as happen
"Luke look!!!" You shouted pointing at the burnt house. Luke called for his uncle Owen but soon discovered Owens dead body, then he looked down. "I'm sorry." You said looking down. "It's fine, y/n thankfully your still here with me." He said looking at you. Then he pull your waist and embraced you. You could feel his pain and sorrow. You closed your eyes. "I'm sorry Luke." You whispered....