Victory

The day after the rescue....
*knock *knock.... "what!" You said opening your eyes. "Y/n it's me Leia can I come in..." Leia asked. "Yeah sure I guess." You replied, closing your eyes. "Y/n I got two dresses for you which one would you like." She said. "Oh my goodness y/n wake up!!!..." she added. "Nooo... I'm tired..." you said, covering yourself with the bed sheets. Then you heard Leia's foot prints getting closer and then all the bed sheets escaped from you cold body. You got up while you eyes widen. "Leia!!!!! I was cold!!!! And why do I need to get dress." You bragged. "Y/n are you retarded there's going to be a huge ceremony!!! For saving me...." Leia said rolling her eyes. "Huh... how what... I'm confused." You said looking out the window in your right hand side. "Y/n you don't remember... y/n remember after the ride you were on a ship blowing up the Death Star..." Leia said raising her eye brow. "Leia, i don't remember." You said. "Well.... oh well but which dress." She said handing out a white dress and a red dress.

You pointed at the white dress

You pointed at the white dress. "Okay then..." she said grabbing your arm. "Leia!!!." You said tugging yourself back. Then you went to the bath room. "Leia." You said. Then she took off your nightgown. And put on the white dress. "Leia you know that was unnecessary." You said crossing your arms. "Come on y/n I am just helping and let me do you're hair." She said touching little strands of your hair. "Fine..." you replied. "Yay!!!"Leia said with a huge smile.

"I'm done!!!!

"I'm done!!!!." Leia said. You looked in the mirror. "Wow this is pretty." You said with a smile. "Aye I gotta go." Leia said running out of the bathroom. "Where is Leia going?" You said to yourself. Then you slowly walked out the bathroom. Then you heard Hans voice. "Damn it. He can't see me like this." You said to yourself. Then you tipped towed but got cought. "Y/n glad your okay. You should find Luke cause he's worried about you." Han said. You gasped and turn towards him. "Wow y/n you look Beautiful." He complemented. "Why thank you but why do I need to see Luke." You asked. "Y/n he's worried about you because you had an major accident yesterday." Han said looking down. "What accident???" You questioned. "Um with your head do you even remember?" Han asked. "Not really." You replied. "Let me explain... okay so when you walked out of your ship I accidentally throw my blaster towards your head so when it hit you. You collapsed and Leia and Luke ran towards you. And mostly Luke was the worried one." Han said. You looked at him confused. "Alright I'll find him." You said as you walked away. "These halls are long and where is Leia." You said walking. Then you stopped and sow Luke. "Y/n?" Luke said as he paused. "Yeah???" You said raising your eye brow. "Y/n!!! I'm so glad you're okay." He said running towards you. "Yeah I know." You said carelessly. Then he hugged you very tight. "Hey I can't breathe." You complained. "Oh I'm sorry y/n." Luke said as he let you go. "Im glad that your okay." Luke said with a smile. "Yeah I guess." You said looking down. "Y/n you look Beautiful and it just remind me I have to get ready myself." Luke said as he dashed away. You looked at him running in the halls.

Few moments later:
You walked towards the big door as Han and Luke rushed towards your side. "Ready." Han said. "Ready." You said as you opened the door. "There's a lot of people." You said looking around. Then Leia smiled at you. Then Han and Luke received their reward as you were the last one but it was Beautiful gold medal. "Thank you." You said with a smile. "No problem." Leia said with a smile. "Hey you must be y/n!" A pilot said. "Why yes." You replied. "My name is Lando." Lando said with a smile. "Oh..." you said as you turned away. Then he grabbed your hand and kissed it. "You are really pretty miss." He said with a smile. You blushed and walked away. "Hey y/n you like the party." Leia said. "Yeah I guess." You said looking up. You thought about you sister and best friend. "Hey y/n." Luke called out. You turned and smiled at him. "Yes" you relied. "Hey y/n. Do you like the party." Luke said. "Yes it's nice." You said looking up at him. Your eyes stared at his. Then he wrapped his arms around your waist. Your eyes widen. Then his face got closer to yours as your lips were about to touch his but you turned back. "I can't...." you said closing your eyes. "Huh? What do you mean?" Luke asked. "I just can't I'm sorry Luke." You said as you walked towards Leia and Han. Luke looked at you was a sad stare. You felt bad but you know you were not ready. "I'm sorry Luke." You muttered. You knew you made his heart Ache. You could feel it in the force.