Chapter 2

After about five minutes of my time was lost I knew the boys names and they knew mine. Still I haven't gotten to my locker.

"Yeah, great chatting with you boys, but Zayn you're still blocking my locker." Clearly the sarcasm and sternness in that sentence made his move. Niall kept eyeing me and I just want to get to my next class. Luckily the boys left but it was just me and the lovely Harry.

"So locker neighbor what class do you have next?" Harry smirked trying to make me fall for his trance.

I scoffed of course, "Look it was nice chatting with you. Really it was, but I need to go." Sarcasm clearly showing, making Harry smirk and chuckle.

He then jumped in front of me with my back against my locker and his hand next to my head. Inches apart from each other, his smirk that I know already appeared. Seconds come by and he inches closer with our noses barely touching.

"So Paige, I can tell you're from the states. Which state?"

"I forgot really." A smirk of my own appeared on my face, and him just looking at my lips moving.

He scoffs and smirks, the only thing about that smirk that is always notice is a deep dimple. "You're a feisty one, I like you." He breathes to my face, smelling a hint of mint. By our stare down the bell rang. He clearly didn't move as kids walked by staring. Last thing I need is a rumor spread across school.

"Well nice to meet you Styles." I finally said from our silence. I stepped him aside and heading my way to I think gym. The only athletic sport I do is volleyball, and by walking down a random hallway I see sweaty kids. That must be the way to gym is.

. . .

The day went by and it wasn't that bad. I made two friends, Chad and Kat. Chad is my first gay best friend, he didn't even leave my side but we only had two classes together back to back. Kat is the smart but funny girl in the grade. Since I was a junior and she was a senior it will be sad to see her go. If I stay long enough.

"Hey Paige." Harry whispered in my ear while swiftly grazing his hand across my waist.

I scoff, "Hey Styles." I say. We stop at our lockers and in the same position from the morning but further apart.

"We have a lot of classes together, I think it was meant to be." He smirks. Finally the last bell rang and I instantly turn but his huge hand wrapped around my wrist to turn me to the original position from the morning. "Fine I'll let go leave, but-" before he said what he had to say he brushed his lips across my ear and chuckled. "In gym, your arse looked good in those spandex." He then grabbed my ass and left.

God I despise that guy.

HARRY'S POV

That girl will be mine.

A.N.

hoped you all enjoyed that chapter. Please vote bc there are going to be some plot twists in there that might seem crazy to you, and I will be double updating since I'm on break, but when school starts I will try my best to do everyday updates.. So spread the word about this book. Ilysm for reading this. xx