Chapter 7

PAIGE'S POV

Me and Harry slowly walked to Rose's home in silence, since it was September it started getting chilly. I shivered and Harry offered me his coat. I like this kind Harry over bad boy Harry. We walked in and Rose still wasn't home, it was 8:30.

"Are we going to be alone?" Harry smirked. Now his is back to bad boy Harry.

"I guess so, while you're here we can start on our project." I beamed. I walked to my room leading Harry, we got to my room and we both sat on the bed. I sat against the wall since my bed was in the far corner of the room. Harry was opposite of me. I grabbed my laptop but Harry's hand stopped me.

"No, let's talk. Get to know about each other." He suggested.

"Well you figured out my biggest secret, so that is the only thing you get to know about me." I aggressively spat at him.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't stand anyone hurting you." He lays his hand on my knee but I jerk away.

"Oh like you did to me today when you punched me." I instantly got up and now I regretted saying that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I sit back in my original position.

"It's fine, but since I know your biggest secret, I will tell you mine." He shyly smiles. I nod and gestured my head for him to keep talking. "Okay well, when I was younger, my dad was a abusive drunk criminal. He abused my mum and Gemma, my sister, and stole little expensive things from my home. He was constantly running from the cops." He stops talking and saw a tear drop out of his eye. I really like this soft Harry.

"Thank you Harry." I smile at him, and went to my laptop. "So what do we want to do for the essay? Shakespeare?" I ask.

"No, let's talk and get to know each other." He cooly says.

. . .

We mostly talked about me but most of what I said were lies. Since he told me his biggest secret doesn't mean he needs to know everything about me. When I ask something he asks me the same thing, he avoids my questions.

"I have to go, and love. I knew some of those answers were lies." He smirks and leaves my house. I checked my phone and it was 11:00. Where is Rose? I run out to see Harry in the middle of the street. Before I can think my mouth speaks for me.

"Harry. Um can you stay? I don't know where Rose is." I yell at him. He nods and jogs towards me. I text her while we both enter my room again, I wait but she automatically answers me. Something is wrong.

"She's not answering me." I inform Harry with fear laced with my voice. "I'm sorry, you can l-"

"No, I want to stay. She's probably sleeping at one of the couples' houses. She will call or text." Harry rubs my arms. "Can we watch a movie to past time?" He suggested. I nodded and we watched a movie on my bed. I was sound asleep in the matters of seconds.

HARRY'S POV

We were watching The Hunger Games, but in the first ten minutes of the movie I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Paige's head on my shoulder. I turned off the movie, and laid my head or hers. I want this every single day.

A.N

Yay, stayed up till 3 am writing this! Woo -_- but this is a warning, there are going to be plot twists in this story that will make you so unbelievable. Okay, but they might be good. Please keep voting. Ilysm!!