Chapter 25

PAIGE'S POV

I love you. I thought, I want you with me all the time, but I can't. I have to leave. Stop Paige, tell him, now! I can't, but what if he really wants to run away with me like he said earlier? I'll just be gone for a month or two... "I love you Harry." I whisper, he kisses my head. I put my hand on top oh is that is wrapped around my stomach, I rub circles on the back of his hand. "I'll miss you." I whisper barely audible.

"What was that Paige?" Harry asks, my eyes go wide. "Are you tired?" He moves his head on my shoulder.

"A little, your house?" I ask, still looking forward. "Please?"

"Of course, but let's just go like this." he says pointing at out attire. I shake my head. I'm in short shorts and a long t-shirt. "Just wrap yourself in your blanket, I'll carry you." He say. I stay hesitate but give in. I finally remember Tyler is drunk, he can handle himself right? I shake the thought out of my head and wrap a thin blanket around me while Harry puts on his clothes. He picks he up like I'm feather. "You're light babe." He smirks. We got out the door and I pretend I'm asleep so I won't look weird. Before I know it I fall into a deep sleep from the light rocking of Harry"s body and the smell of mint relaxing

Harry whispering to me to wake up I groan and pull myself up. Harry sits in bed, the way his hair falls on top of his face makes him look more adorable. I push the hair away and position myself; my legs intertwined with his, my hand on his shirtless body, my body wrapped in Harry's left arm. We lay like this for an hour, of complete silent. I kiss Harry passionately, he moves his hand on my cheek me let's me let go of him. He gets up and leaves the room. Something is wrong.

HARRY'S POV

I leave the room with her completely shocked. I grab a cup full of ice and water and bring it back to my room "Hey." Paige sighs, fixing the covers so she can be warm. I say nothing. She will be leaving. Leaving me. I sit on the couch across the room from the bed and looked at the snow beginning to fall. I can hear her get up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why?" I stupidly ask. I'm really mad her but why? She did say she was a run away. I get up and sit next to her. I open my arms for her and she gladly acepts my hug, These hugs are going to kill me when she leaves. "Do you remember we have school in two days?" I ask her, she groans and I laugh. School is going to be different.

PAIGE'S POV

I wake up for school, grabbing a warm sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans, black booties, and a soft hat. I head downstairs to fix my morning smoothie; bananas, strawberries, and some flavored yogurt. I close my fridge door to see my drunk brother plopping his bare feet in the kitchen. I scoff and grab the vodka from his grip.

"Give it back!" Tyler yells at me, I stand there with no expression on my face. "Give the fucking bottle back to me!" He pushes me against the counter, smashing the bottle with the collusion, glass and vodka soaking up into me. Blood mixing with the poison. "You're a idiotic bitch you know?!" He leaves me on the floor, removing the glass in my hands. Usually Harry comes by and takes me to school, he must be running late.

30 minutes went by, missing the morning bell, I decide to wait for Rose to come back and help me with my situation right now. I head to my room and instantly putting my vodka filled clothes into the washer, heading back in my room I hear my phone buzz. I slightly rush and see a text message from Niall.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I just don't want
to go to school today"

"Okay. See you later."

Before going to sleep I check my twitter and saw Harry's latest tweet.

"She didn't tell me, I won't tell her anything..."

I stare at the tweet, he knows...

A.N.

Ugh the last part was so boring, but I have a favor to ask you guys.. One of my followers is having a problem with this idiot, he or she is pretending to be like her, so can you go on twitter @twerkingsenpai and tweet her to stop and also report her too. Thanks :))) xx