Chapter 24

HARRY'S POV

               I got her text and wonder what they were going to do... I shook my mind off of it and continued to walk down the snowy sidewalk. I pass by one of the girls I used to "play" with, I try to ignore her by she came up to me yelling my name. I stop and turn around with her jumping on my kissing me, shoving her tongue down my throat. I lightly push her off and wipe her spit off of my lips and tongue. What the hell?

     "What was that for Kate?" I exclaim, still wiping her saliva off my mouth.

     "Don't you miss me? I moved after our big night!" She squeals, I now remember. I had sex with her, the bad Harry did.

     "I did, but now I have a girlfriend." I awkwardly say, because I never said that since Anna. I can tell she is mad and sad at the same time. I thought it was just a play around thing, I guess not..

    "Oh who is she?" She says gritting her teeth, spitting venom at me. I step back but she steps forward. "I won't kill her, who is she."

       "You'll see her soon, See ya Kate." I see forming my mouth into a straight line, walking away clamly. I look at my phone again to see a text message from Paige again.

   "My brother got drunk already, help?"

            I jog back to Paige's hous and hear crashes outside of the door. I bang on the door then Paige appears. I step inside and notice a bottle broken and a laughing Tyler in his boxers on the couch. What happened? I look at Paige again, now with a annoyed look on her face. "What should I do?" I asked she grabbed my wrist and brought me upstairs, she then lends me to her room and let's go. She grabbs my cheeks and slams her lips onto mine, our mouths move in sync then she stops.

       "Were you drinking?" She asks, her face puzzled. Kate.

       "No, um. It's hard to explain." I stammer, clearly by her face she wants to know. "Okay, one of my old, I guess "fuck" friends thought we were still dating and she kissed me." I look down at her to wait for her answer. "Are you mad?"

      "No, you're telling the truth and plus, she has no chance over me." She flips her hair over her shoulder. I chuckle, she is challenging me. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. She grins but it turns into a frown when I stand up and look at her. "What?" 

      "Her name is Kate, and love, she wasn't this easy." I smirk at her, her jaw drops, throwing a pillow at me. I climb into bed with her, feeling her goosebumps rise up from my touch on her soft skin. She nudges closer to me and we just sit ther, silent, except Tyler laughing, still at nothing. "You know Ilove you so much Paige?" I ask in her in with a peacful whisper.

       She sighs. "I love you, but don't." I stay frozen. "You know how I am." She says. I guess she is right, but can she just say she loves me without the thought of her being a runaway? I kiss the back of her head and enjoy the lovely smell of lavender in her hair. Silent again.

A.N.

 Sorry again for another short chapter. One day I will post a super long chapter, maybe. xx