Chapter 15

PAIGE'S POV

 We got back to the house and slept the whole day, it was around 12 pm so we would have plenty of sleep tomorrow. I dropped our bags by the door, because I was to lazy to even bring them to Tyler and I's rooms. (Tyler finally moved in before Winter break). Al we basically did was Tyler and Harry vandalized the school, and I just did song searching. The two days after we dropped off my dad Harry and I went to his house to hang out with his mom and his sister, Gemma. They we're incredibly nice and funny. We went to the beach and all that jazz. Later Anne and Gemma had to leave, it was just Harry and I walking the beach.

"Your mom and sister are funny people." I say after the silence between us.

"Yeah,' he looks down and smiles. "I love them with all of my heart." He looks at me and smiles. We continue walking in silence, wind gushing our faces with cold air. "Here et me show you something." He says and grabs my hand and starts running. We end up on top of a rock over looking the beach, ocean, and the waves rushing in and out. "Whenever I'm mad, angry, stressed, or even sad I come here and just look at the grey water hit the sand." He speaks looking forward.

I look forward and smell the salt and the water fill in my senses. It was beautiful and relaxing. "I can see why." I continue looking forward, seeing I'm stare at me with a bright smile.

"Hey, did you ever think, we can. I don't know, work out?" He shyly says, barely audible. His hand lays on top of mine and grips tightly making shiver run through out my whole body.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about that lately." I half lie, I always wonder if we would date and do all these things together, but I wonder what secrets is he keeping from me. "Why/ Have you been thinking?" I asks glancing at him and look back at the ocean. I feel his hand grab my cheek to force me to look at him. His eyes a beautiful green, like a patch of deep green grass.

"Of course I have." He barely smiles. I look down and smile exactly like him. No words are coming out from us until he kisses my cheek. "I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" He somewhat asks, I look at him and hug him. I whisper a yes and he hugged back tighter. We soon ended up with me in between his legs with my back resting against his chest. Both of us looking forward, probably our new favorite spot ever. He wrapped his arms around me as tight as he can, making sure in securely in his arms. We finally left the cold beach and went to my house, holding our hands tightly. We're now a couple... Never expected that. During our walk we saw Cody coming straight towards us, an emotion to blurry to see. He got closer and closer, it was anger.

"Paige!" Cody screams.

"Yeah Co-" I was grabbed by the cheeks, cleary shocked I felt his head into my ear. "Be careful of him, please, he has secrets to kill you." I pushed him off and Harry shoved him against a wall. What did he mean kill myself? I brushed it off and pulled Harry away before people call the cops or something.

. . .

Harry left and Tyler and I were the only people in the house. Thank goodness for that.

"So," Tyler nudges my shoulder. "You and Styles." He smirks.

"Shut up." I blush. "You jealous that there's another man in my life?" I sarcastically say with a playful smirk.

"Ha ha, very funny." He walks up to me and hugs me and rests his head on mine. "Of course I'm jealous." He laughs and lets go with the same playful smirk on his face. We ater just sat on the couch, ate food, and watched kid shows. Our relationship is the best. Tyler was getting up to go to bed, shortly after I dozed off, today was unlike from normal, but still kinda was normal. I guess.

I wake up with a door being opened, it was Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Tyler. I open my eyes a little more and groan.

"Happy Birthday!" The boys said. I instantly smile at the idea of them coming here to say happy birthday to me, and for myself, forgetting my birthday was today. I got up and kissed all of them on the cheek and hugged them. We spent the day doing fun exciting things. Fet like Enland was a new beggining.

A.N.

Just want to say thanks for supporting me by reading and voting :)) I'm going to to random dedications!!!