Chapter 3

PAIGE'S POV

I finally got home and the house is completely empty. Rose and those kids are probably out shopping. I walk to the kitchen and see a note attached with a plate of cookies.

*Paige can you take this plate down the street to the elementary school? I forgot. Sorry dear I will make it up to you.*

I could use the walk. I walk out and down the street and saw Rose on the steps. Once her eyes laid on mine she instantly ran towards me.

"Thank you dear so much, these are for the front desk workers." She exclaimed.

"Are the kids about to come out?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for asking all of these favors! Ugh, but can you wait near the flag pole? I usually wait there." Rose tells me, walking up the steps. Now she's gone.

I was left alone with my thoughts, the moms around me just chattering. Once I heard that bell ring it was time for them to come, so I won't have to wait outside. I saw kids storm out but then I saw a tall figure holding a kid's hand. It was Harry. I look away but I could already tell his eyes were on mine.

"Well look who it is. Wait, are you stalking me?" Harry smirks.

"Yeah, no. I'm waiting for Rose and some kids to come ou- oh well that's them. Got to go." I walk away quickly at the sight of Rose and the four kids, who I still need to learn. I was stopped by my wrist being yanked back.

"Love? are you trying to avoid me? how about we start over, huh?" Still holding my wrist. "I'm Harry, harmless and friendly. You?" He slowly says.

"Paige. Now if you excuse me, I have to go." I say moving my head to Rose. He turns around and I quickly leave.

. . .

HARRY'S POV

It was Tuesday and the first person I saw was Paige. I really want her to be mine, but she doesn't want me to be her's. I need to be more friendly, but I don't want to go from phase one again. It's a lose-lose situation. I'm just going to ask her to be my friend. Be friendly, it's not that hard. But she will think you're playing a game with her. She is not naïve.

"Hey Paige." I smile at her.

"Um, hey Harry." I can tell she knows I'm acting weird.

"So I was wondering after gym we can walk together to English?" I shove my hand in my pocket but her expression changes and looks like she just saw a ghost. "Is that a yes?"

"U-uh y-yeah sure." She awkwardly smiles and leaves for gym. I think that went well.

PAIGE'S POV

What just happened?

"Hey new girl." Niall purred in my ear leading his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"What do you want Niall?" I shrug my shoulder but his arm still stays.

"You're going to gym, huh? That's cool, but I wanted to ask you if you can sit by me and my boys at lunch?" He smirks.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm sitting by my friends." We finally got to the gym doors and I feel my wrist being grabbed. Then Niall is now holding both of my hands.

"Please love? Just for today." He pouts

"I'll see." I walk through the doors.

A.N.

Thanks for reading this chapter! If you have a twitter would you tweet about my story or go on @larrys1dtattoos and retweet the tweet with the link and photo. And keep voting please! It makes a huge difference to me if you guys like it! Thanks! xx